Accelerate Mobile Migration to iOS With Stratix
Across many industries, enterprise customers are racing to respond to new industry regulations, customers’ changing preferences and behaviors, and a rapidly evolving technology landscape that demands responsiveness at scale for a large workforce.
Mobile technology can be a key part of the solution to these and other challenges. A successful mobile program ensures employees working at the point of service can effectively operate mobile technology to help optimize the customer experience. Stratix can make that happen.
As North America’s premier enterprise mobility specialist, Stratix focuses exclusively on mobility services and has over 3 million devices under management. Our services are backed by specialized teams to architect, deploy, manage, and support your mobile program, guaranteeing nonstop mobility and a consistent brand experience for your customers and employees.
The complexity of mobile transformation calls for SmartMobile programs that can address critical challenges that your organization faces today, such as:
- Deployment logistics: Handling everything that goes into configuring, provisioning, preparing, securing, kitting, packaging, shipping, and confirming receipt of thousands of devices can be overwhelming for many businesses.
- Rapid obsolescence: Mobile technology is evolving at a dizzying pace. Future-proofing is a must, as businesses want a consistent line of sight into the product lifecycle and the ability to upgrade devices in a timely manner.
- Outdated legacy solutions: Many organizations are looking to transition from outdated systems or manual/paper-based platforms to Apple iOS and macOS solutions. Challenges can arise when attempting to integrate the new technology into existing systems.
- iOS/mobile expertise: Businesses often struggle to recruit and retain professionals with the skills, certifications, and experience to rewrite legacy applications to leverage the iOS platform and manage the full range of iOS/mobile devices.
- Responsive support: Supporting a large number of devices, apps, and users in the field can be overwhelming for the typical IT support team to handle. In order to keep your employees up and running, they need access to specialized, comprehensive, Day-2 support. This may require an outsourced solution.
Managed Mobile Services for Apple
Stratix and Apple are redefining mobile solutions for enterprises by combining high-value, end-to-end managed services with advanced mobile technology.
- Stratix procures Apple devices — Mac®, iPhone®, iPad®, and more — and can assist your organization with the transition from legacy systems. Furthermore, we back the devices with lifecycle management support and financing through Apple Financial Services.
- Stratix and Apple can work with you to plan the deployment of your apps and ensure your organization’s unique requirements are met. From surveying your sites to designing innovative accessories for Apple products, we can help address any unique or environmental needs you may have.
- Stratix’s itrac360 portal provides a comprehensive view of all corporate mobile assets, from procurement, provisioning, and activation through repair, support, expense management, and decommissioning. It’s an easy way to monitor and analyze your mobile environment and maximize ROI.
- Our dedicated expertise in mobile device management enables large-scale, business-critical deployments with Apple Business Manager that helps minimize risk, reduce delays, and cut costs through strategic efficiency gains.
- Stratix delivers Day-2 Support for employees with Apple-authorized service, repair and replacement. Robust, personalized end-user support is available 24/7/365 for all Apple devices. And as an Apple Authorized Value-Added Reseller and Apple Authorized Service Provider, we can source, repair and provide warranty replacement of iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Mac.
Customer Case Study
Southwest Airlines was struggling to meet federal regulations requiring crew members to carry up-to-date crew manuals. Updating the paper manuals was a time-consuming and complicated process, and there was no way to know which of the airline's personnel were in compliance. A digital solution was clearly in order, and mobile technology would need to play a role.
Company leadership recognized that Stratix had the experience, knowledge and warehouse space to help them transition to a tablet-based solution for their flight attendants and pilots. We subsequently planned and executed the rollout of 18,000 iPad units in less than 60 days and continue to provide ongoing support.