Last Modified: November 28, 2023
- on or through the Website.
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and any Website or us.
- when you interact with technology present on our Website which includes our advertising partners using their own applications. It does not apply to information collected by third parties outside the Website.
- through the provision of Services to our clients
- from any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
- from your school or employer, on your behalf.
- through vendors and marketing partners such as Google Analytics, AdSense and others that may be collecting and managing information from our customers
We are located in the United States and any information you provide to us may be stored on computers and servers located in the United States. If you are visiting a Website from the European Union or other countries with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that you are transferring information about you, including Personal Information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as the European Union. The Website is not directed for use by European Union residents or the residents of other countries with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, we do not offer to sell products or services to individuals located in the European Union or such other countries.
3) Contact Information
by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can write to us at:
4920 Avalon Ridge Parkway
Peachtree Corners, GA 30071
or call us at our toll-free number: 1-800-883-8300
4) Children’s Privacy
You must be over the age of 18 years or older to use our Website. The Website and our goods and services are not directed toward children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. Click on the following COPPA Compliance link or more information about COPPA – Children Under the Age of 13 – COPPA Compliance .
If a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us as described in Section 3 (Contact Information) so that we may promptly delete the child’s information from our records.
If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, please ensure that you use the Website only with the permission of a parent or guardian.
5) Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information which relates to users of our Website (“Personal Information”), including information:
- by which you may be individually identified, such as your first and last name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, and/or employment history (when you apply to work for us);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your history of requesting products or services from us; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and your usage of the Website. We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and from third parties, for example, our business partners.
5.1) Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect, including Personal Information, on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, or subscribing, requesting, or using services or products we offer. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or ask us a question.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your employment history when you decide to apply for a job with us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Your search queries on the Website.
While it is your choice whether to provide the requested information or not, we cannot provide certain services you may request if you do not provide the requested information.
5.2) Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies and Do-Not-Track Signals. As you navigate through and interact with our Website or electronic marketing content and sales proposals, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Usage Details. Details of your visits to our Website or interaction with any online marketing materials or sales proposals, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your computer or mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, and mobile network information.
- Stored Information and Files. The Website also may access metadata associated with your device.
- Location Information. The Website does not collect real-time information about the location of your device, but when you submit forms to us, our systems automatically collect the country, state/province, and city location data associated with your IP address. If you do not want us to collect this information, please do not submit any forms to us.
Where the above information can be related to you, we consider it Personal Information. The information we collect automatically may include Personal Information (such as your IP address or information collected from our use of “cookies”) and we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Section 9(Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information).
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity)
7) How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us, for example when you download content, request content, or sign up for a webinar or other event.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide Personal Information.
- To provide you with the products, services, and information you have requested.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- As set forth in a separate agreement between you and us.
- To improve the Website by solving technical problems, to calculate overall usage statistics, for internal marketing and promotional purposes, and for service development and content improvement.
- To maintain the security and integrity of the Website and our IT systems.
- To protect the rights and interests of the visitors to our Website, our employees, and other third parties.
- To investigate and enforce violations of our policies or applicable law.
- As part of an attempted or actual business transaction where some or all of the assets of Stratix are sold.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile. If you wish to stop receiving certain emails, please click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email or notify us by email at email@example.com. For more information, see Section 9 (Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information).
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. If you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws. Where we have obtained your consent as the basis for processing we will retain your Personal Information while your consent to such purposes(s) is not withdrawn. When Personal Information is no longer needed or legally required, it will be permanently deleted or de-identified so that it can no longer be associated with a specific individual. We annually review our data and delete data that is no longer necessary.
8) Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To our clients as necessary to provide services for which they have contracted with us.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, change of control, merger or otherwise by operation of law, in which Personal Information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- As set forth in any separate agreement between you and us.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government, law enforcement, or regulatory request or audit.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, other users, service providers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
9) Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Us. If you do not wish to have your email address used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
10) Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your Personal Information by clicking “update preferences” at the bottom of the emails we send you.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. Additionally, we may not delete Personal Information if we have a legal right to retain such information, or if the purposes for which the information was collected are still valid.
11) Certain State Requirements
11.1) Additional Privacy Rights
The residents of Canada and certain US States are entitled to information about our practices regarding the sale of Personal Information.
Certain applicable law permits users of our Website that are residents of that state or province to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Some residents may also request, after we have verified your identity, (i) the Personally Identifiable Information we have collected about you, (ii) the categories of Personally Identifiable Information we have collected from you and that we share for our business purposes, (iii) the third parties with who we share your Personally Identifiable Information, (iv) our commercial purpose for collecting the Personally Identifiable Information, and (v) the categories of sources from which we collected your Personally Identifiable Information. These residents may request, free of any charge (unless we are allowed by law to charge a fee), the Personally Identifiable Information we have collected from you through your account with us or, if you do not have an account with us, electronically or by mail at your option. Please note that some applicable law prohibits us from discriminating against you if you exercise your rights under this Section.
You may also request that we and our service providers delete your Personally Identifiable Information, provided that we are not required by applicable law to delete your Personally Identifiable Information under certain situations, such as: (a) your Personally Identifiable Information is necessary for us to provide you with goods or services you have requested or we reasonably anticipate you to request (for example, an on-going monthly subscription you have not cancelled) or as necessary to perform a contract between you and us, (b) your Personally Identifiable Information is necessary for us to protect against malicious or illegal activity, (c) your Personally Identifiable Information is necessary for us to identify and repair errors with our existing functionalities, (d) we use your Personally Identifiable information solely for internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us, (e) your Personally Identifiable Information is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, or (f) we otherwise use your Personally Identifiable Information lawfully and in a manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided your Personally Identifiable Information.
To make a request with respect to your privacy rights, as described above in this Section, please see Section 3 (Contact Information).
Should we determine that we will not comply with a request to access, correct, or delete Personal Information, in whole or in part, you have the right to appeal that decision. To do this, please use the mechanisms in Section 3 to respond to our denial. You will need to provide the communication from us related to the denial, the reason why you believe this denial is incorrect, and your desired remedy as part of your appeal. We will then escalate your appeal to the appropriate department to evaluate and decide on your appeal. We will respond to your appeal within 45 days of receipt.
12) Data Security
We have implemented physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. For safety and security of your information, we ask that you not share your password with anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited telephone call, email, or text.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and can potentially be intercepted or incorrectly routed. Although we have implemented such physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to secure your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on any Website. Please consider this before submitting any information to us or through the Website.
If you believe your Personal Information has been compromised, please immediately contact us as set forth in Section 3 (Contact Information). Email submissions over the Internet may not be secure, so please do not include any sensitive or confidential information in your message to us.
13) Social Media
14) Monitoring and Enforcement
For More Information
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please see Section 3 (Contact Information).
© 2023 The Stratix Corporation. All Rights Reserved.