Fact Sheet: Mobile Device as a Service
Struggling with Complexity and Costs?
Successful mobility programs have many moving parts from use-case development, design, device selection, project management, procurement, asset management, configuration, security, support, deployment, repairs, disposition, gathering actionable analytics, and ultimately complete lifecycle management. It’s a lot for an organization to manage—let alone worry about unforeseen costs.
As mobile devices become critical to more and more workflows—and organizations leverage mobile-first or mobile-only approaches to digital transformation—convenient, easy, and cost-effective solutions that don’t overwhelm internal teams or break the bank are a must-have.
Stratix Connects All the Dots with MDaaS
Mobile Device as a Service from Stratix rolls complete mobile solutions into a convenient monthly per-device price. We leverage our longstanding relationships with all the major OEMs to get the right devices to solve your challenges and have them backed by our best-in-class lifecycle management and support services. We have the flexibility, scalability, toolsets, and experience to deliver an integrated comprehensive mobile program delivering the business outcomes you expect with a simple per-device price and technology deployment at scale, accelerating your time to market.
- Unpredictable costs
- Strained internal resources
- Out of date technology
- Lack of control
- Don’t know where everything is
- Stratix offers a per-device per-month fee-based program, so you know exactly what you’ll spend
- Device as a Service handles the complete lifecycle and support for your mobile solution, which frees your people to work on other priorities
- More frequent technology refreshes with Device as a Service helps futureproof your business
- Stratix delivers a single price per device to easily determine your monthly price and program. Single point of contact for your entire solution and economies of scale
- Stratix itrac360 gives you a holistic view of your entire mobile environment for inventory management, reporting, and analytics, including device replacement, repair, warranty break-fix, and asset disposition
- Move from a CAPEX to an OPEX lease model to preserve capital for strategic initiatives and have a single price per device that includes multiple leasing options
- Mobility program solutioning, device, and OS
- (Operating System) selection
- Project management and coordination Procurement services – hardware devices and accessories from any of Stratix’s 30+ OEM partners
- Software applications, integration, and development services
- Configuration, activation, enrollment, kitting, and deployment
- Endpoint management
- Managed customer inventory
- Program and end-user support
- Device repair services
- Asset management
- IT Asset Disposition (ITAD)
Key Business Benefits
- One hand to shake for your entire mobility program with 24x7x365 end-user support
- OEM agnostic
- Predictable monthly spend
- One platform to manage all the assets within your mobility program with itrac360
- Delivering large mobile programs on time and within budget
- We do all the heavy lifting offering best-in-class 24x7x365 end-user support so your internal resources can focus on strategic initiatives
- Flexibility to upgrade devices more often with more choices, so your employees always have the latest and best.
As North America’s premier enterprise mobility specialist, Stratix focuses exclusively on mobility services and has over three million devices deployed. We are the most experienced mobile logistics experts. We’ve thought of everything, so you don’t have to. Stratix offers a one-stop shop for enterprise mobility solutions that can be customized to feed your needs and desired outcomes.