Fact Sheet: Mobile Strategy Planning
Don’t Know Where to Begin with a Mobile-First or Mobile-Only Program?
So many organizations are in the same boat when designing and building a holistic mobility program that meets their digital transformation goals. They’re just not sure where to start. They don’t want to make the common mistake of thinking it’s as simple as procuring devices without understanding the need for a holistic strategy that accounts for end-user needs and workflows, proper device and operating system selection, deployment plans and resources, and end-user support. Not getting it right often leads to low end-user adoption rates, less than expected ROI, and missed efficiencies they hoped to realize.
Stratix Will Build You a Mobility Blueprint Laser-Focused on Your Business Objectives
At Stratix, we take the time to listen and then design a mobility blueprint that gets you where you want to go. We hold workshops with the key stakeholders to thoroughly talk through the desired business needs/outcomes, end-user workflows, current mobile infrastructure, and types of end-user personas. Understanding the end-users’ needs and pain points is of the utmost importance. A good mobility blueprint helps drive future programs as you gain efficiencies, increased end-user adoption rates, and raise the ROI of your mobility program.
- Not sure how to get started
- End-user support
- EMM/MDM design and onboarding
- Don’t have the resources for day-to-day administration
- We conduct workshops and know the right questions to ask to build a mobility blueprint that delivers a first-class enterprise mobility program
- Stratix OEM-certified engineers have the experience and knowledge to align solutions with end-user needs and workflows
- Stratix has the certifications, tools, scalability, and support to deliver a holistic and futureproof mobile program
- We understand what it takes to design, procure, provision, deploy, and support mobile technologies, giving you accurate projections and increasing your ROI over the lifecycle of the program
- Conduct assessments and workshops with the key stakeholders to gather the business requirements, understand user needs and workflows, and the current mobile environment
- Planning and building a holistic mobility blueprint specific to your organization that will meet your business outcomes
- Leveraging our OEM relationships to help you select the best devices and operating systems for your business use cases and workflows
- Building a complete managed lifecycle program including device sourcing, procurement, configuration, provisioning, kitting, technology deployment, and day-two service and support
- Collaborating with you to develop an overarching mobility strategy customized for your organization to address current and future mobility programs and integration with your Mobile-First or Mobile-Only initiatives
Key Business Benefits
- We know the right questions to ask to avoid mobility program pitfalls
- We deliver mobility programs that meet your business objectives that are on time and within budget
- Our long-standing relationships with all the major OEMs help us select and deliver futureproof mobility programs as we constantly evaluate mobile technologies
- We have the flexibility and scalability to execute your blueprint for device sourcing, procurement, configuration, provisioning, kitting, technology deployment, and day-two service and support
- Our programs provide an accurate total cost of ownership projection
As North America’s premier enterprise mobility specialist, Stratix focuses exclusively on mobility services and has over three million devices deployed. We have nearly four decades of experience designing and implementing mobile strategies for some of the country’s largest organizations. We know what works, what doesn’t, and how to design enterprise mobility blueprints that will get you where you want to go.