Fact Sheet: Unified Endpoint Management
Are Your Mobile Devices Secure and Well-Managed?
Mobile devices are critical tools in modern workflows, but they come with increased security and management challenges. Distributed workforces make support and maintenance harder. Data security is a significant concern. Some industries are governed by specific rules around storing and accessing information. It’s crucial that organizations take the necessary steps to protect themselves with robust endpoint management solutions as security breaches, lost productivity, and end-user experiences affect the bottom line.
Enterprise Mobility Management from Stratix Ensures Control
Mobile Device Management (MDM) is the foundation for a comprehensive Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) solution. As the mobile universe of devices expands, so does your MDM with endpoints everywhere. Instead of your IT team using separate tools to manage each device, UEM provides a holistic and user-centric approach to managing all endpoints. Combining traditional client management of desktops and PCs with modern enterprise mobility management (EMM), you get a comprehensive solution that does it all in a single platform.
Not all UEM solutions operate and function the same way. Our endpoint management experts collaborate with you to find one that meets your business requirements and creates great end-user experiences. Endpoint management platform selection is as important as the device type and operating system selection. We have certified engineers who administer these environments daily while providing proactive recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Not sure where to get started
- End-user support
- EMM/MDM design and onboarding
- Don’t have the resources for day-to-day administration
- Lack the understanding of OEM operating systems and device functionality in a UEM environment
- Staff availability when you need them
- We conduct workshops to fully understand the business requirements, devices, operating systems, and end-user workflows to guide you to the right solution
- Our onshore endpoint management team supports your end-users 24x7x365
- Stratix has the resources and expertise to design and implement your UEM environment with speed and precision
- Stratix certified engineers have the expertise and knowledge to provide day-to-day administrative support for pushing updates, new applications, policy updates, and change management requests
- Our extensive relationships with all the major OEMs give us the know-how you need around specific operating systems and endpoint management
- Stratix has certified UEM technicians available 24x7x365, because emergencies don’t always happen 9 to 5
- Solutions consulting and project management
- Professional services
- UEM design and implementation
- UEM environment migration
- Assume administrative support of an existing environment
- UEM environment health check
- UEM non-standard customer-specific project
- Day-to-day environment administration
- Change management
- End-user support services
Key Business Benefits
- Stratix manages your UEM administrative service and support—removing the burden from your IT staff
- Proactive monitoring to prevent, detect, and remediate security threats
- Daily support to monitor and detect rogue devices, ensure device policy enforcement, and remotely lock, wipe apps and data from devices to ensure device compliance
- 24x7x365 onshore end-user support from our endpoint management team and Stratix help desk
- Streamlined efficiencies automating the configuration and enrollment of devices
- Leverage extensive experience from certified engineers to follow industry best practices and assist with environment selection, design, implementation, change management, and policy updates
As North America’s premier enterprise mobility specialist, Stratix focuses exclusively on mobility services and has millions of devices deployed. Stratix leverages decades of mobile device experience combined with relationships with the leading endpoint management providers to craft, deploy, and manage effective enterprise mobility management solutions that bring you all the benefits of state-of-the-art automation and threat detection.