Quick Service Restaurants Run Seamlessly with Apple
iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch Help Everyone Work Faster Together
Restaurant technology has never been more vital to business survival. From increased customer expectations to labor shortages, the challenges mean it’s critical for quick service restaurants to leverage automation wherever they can.
7 in 10 operators say they don’t have enough staff to support demand– National Restaurant Association
Apple® mobile devices with restaurant management apps enable seamless high-speed workflows in QSRs. When you link kitchens, service counters, and drive-thrus digitally, teams collaborate to get the job done.
- Help customers anywhere – whether in the drive-thru lane, at a counter, or standing in line, Apple’s nimble mobile devices help create the best customer experiences.
- Offer self-service ordering and payment – reduce the staff you need and improve order accuracy with iPad® self-service stations for customers.
- Enable online order integration – information goes straight to mobile point of sale devices and kitchen displays, so there’s no need to have an employee transfer the data manually.
- Improve order management – With Apple mobile devices in hand and printers, labels follow products from food prep to packaging and delivery. Ensure the correct orders get to the right customers and delivery drivers every time.
- Automate kitchen management – Cooks see the prioritization of orders on iPad, and managers can spot bottlenecks and other inefficiencies to make improvements.
- Speed communications – with the Apple Watch®, team members get notifications, messages, and other information that helps them be more effective and productive.
Apple Devices Are Even Better with Stratix Managed Mobile Services
Comprehensive mobile-first programs offered by Stratix are a one-stop shop for successful quick service restaurant technology. Our services include:
- Mobile solution consulting – We can help you design a mobile technology program with Apple devices that’s precisely tailored to the unique needs of your quick service restaurant operations.
- Project management – We’re experts in managing all the details of large-scale mobile solution programs to keep them on time and on budget.
- Easy managed franchise technology – Cut the complexity in procurement with our easy-to-use ordering portal that lets franchisees pick what they want with a frictionless eCommerce-like experience.
- Superior mobile deployment – Our U.S. advanced Mobile Integration Center kits and configures thousands of Apple devices and sends them out-of-the-box-ready to restaurants anywhere.
- Endpoint management – Our automated Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) tools power ongoing device management and endpoint security—including upgrades, updates, and troubleshooting. EMM helps keep devices running smoothly while taking the burden off IT staff.
- itrac360 – Our proprietary asset management portal gives you a comprehensive view of all mobile assets, from procurement, provisioning, and activation through repair, support, expense management, and decommissioning. It’s an easy way to monitor and analyze your Apple technology environment and maximize your investment.
- Industry-leading support – Highly-trained experts staff our on-shore 24/7 help desk that employees can reach out to anytime from anywhere. We also offer rapid repair turnaround and spare pool management to minimize downtime.
- Apple authorized service – Apple-certified, on-shore iOS®, iPadOS®, and macOS® support – backed by AppleCare, in-house RMA fulfillment, and Apple-authorized repairs for Mac®, iPad, iPhone®, and more.
- Mobile Device as a Service – Apple hardware, software, and services rolled into a convenient monthly per-device price.
With Stratix, you get an expert that understands the unique needs of quick service restaurants and franchisors. As an Apple Authorized Value-Added Reseller, we source Apple products that are integrated with our lifecycle management support and financing through Apple Financial Services. Stratix provides unparalleled service, and we have the industry-leading Net Promoter Score to prove it.
As North America’s premier enterprise mobility specialist, Stratix focuses exclusively on mobility services and has over three million devices under management. Our services are backed by specialized teams to consult, deploy, manage and support your government technology program, guaranteeing nonstop mobility for your employees.
Apple hardware, software, and services work together to give your employees the power and flexibility to do whatever needs doing—wherever that may be. Apple’s software is dynamic and easy to use. Apple hardware is built to keep up with the demands of government organizations to make work faster and more efficient. Intuitive apps on iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch provide easy access to information, so restaurant teams have all the resources they need when they need them.