The Perfect Retail Kiosk Experience
A self-ordering kiosk provides customers autonomy, speed and access to purchase exactly what they want when visiting your stores. They can be used for linebusting order placement (e.g. deli items; menu items; high value-locked purchases), inventory look-up and locator services, as well as Buy In-Store, Ship to Home for not-in-stock items and sizes.
When your kiosk program has the right technology and right partnerships to help you deploy and support it, you’ll create happy customers every single time!
- Enterprise-grade tablets such as the iPad Mini 4
- Ingenico Moby 8500 payment pinpad enabling all card-based payment methods – including EMV chip & PIN, magstripe and NFC/contactless
- InVue CT300 Tablet PoS Stand providing a rugged, fully-powered enclosure and dynamic PoS experience that can easily transition from stationary to mobile usage.
- Zebra ZD620 Bluetooth-enabled desktop printer to generate high-quality receipts
- Consult with our Design Engineering “chefs” to create a custom branded enclosure, including everything from design to prototype, piloting and testing to ensure the self-service viability of all components.
- Let us gather your ingredients and stage your mobile solution in the industry’s most advanced Mobile Integration Center – capable of mirroring your in-store environment and ensuring effective integration.
- Bake for 120 days with on-site expertise for technology deployment to all of your locations.
- Sprinkle a generous helping of Mobile Device Management (MDM) administration to push updates and data to your kiosk tablets as needed.
- Add industry-leading 24x7x365 mobile help desk remote support from our on-shore Mobile Operations Center to ensure minimal disruption to your in-store operations.
- Stir in a strong dollop of our best-in-class Mobile Lifecycle Management expertise – repair and spare pool management programs that can ship replacement devices as early as same day.
- Top with a heaping spoonful of the value-added services of trusted technology partners that can quickly deploy personnel to any US-based location to swap out and set up replacement kiosk components (e.g. tablet, card reader, etc.)
- Watch carefully with 360-degree visibility of your entire mobile ecosystem via our powerful and customizable itrac360 visibility dashboard.
Once it’s baked to perfection, look forward to:
- Save the sale with inventory look-up and Ship to Home for sizes and items not in store.
- Increase sales with add-on convenience of in-store ordering
- Improve productivity of employees – serving deli counters, restaurant ordering and high value items fulfillment.
- Enhance loyalty by providing a superior in-store experience.
To truly make this work, seek out the largest pure-play MMS provider – serving nine top retailers. Let us provide the “how” on how to create value via a truly smart mobile strategy crafted to increase productivity, boost sales and strengthen your brand.
Retails Dirty Little Secret
What are the dirty little secrets of Enterprise Mobility Technologies?View eBook