Buy Online, Pick-up In Store (BOPIS)
The emergence of Buy Online, Pick-up In Store (BOPIS) services for retail not only allows your customers to enjoy online-quality convenience at your brick-and-mortar store, but also helps leverage your large network of physical locations into a competitive asset against e-commerce disruptors.
When your employees have the right mobile technology and comprehensive 24/7/365 support to execute fast backroom inventory management and quick order fulfillment, they can’t help but put smiles on your customers’ faces!
- Enterprise-grade tablets such as the Honeywell Dolphin CT40 to provide rugged full-touch Android-powered devices for inventory management and lookup
- Zebra ZQ310 Bluetooth-enabled mobile thermal printer to generate high-quality receipts wherever your customers are
- An enclosure case to reduce clutter and integrate all of your mobile technology
- Engage a well-connected managed mobile services provider that is a Honeywell Platinum Elite Partner, with access to the most aggressive pricing models and technical expertise for their rugged and ultra-rugged tablets.
- Design a “menu” in collaboration with our Mobile Solution Architect “chefs” that incorporates all your mobile operational, management and support requirements.
- Allow us to assemble your mobile solution “ingredients” and delicately whisk them together in our “kitchen” – the industry’s most advanced Mobile Integration Center, fully capable of mirroring your physical locations and coding Bluetooth-enabled devices to work intuitively and seamlessly together out of the box.
- Bake at a high temperature for 45 days with fast and accurate technology deployment to all of your locations and in-store associates.
- Slather on a thick layer of Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) to handle device updates, upgrades and troubleshooting.
- Add industry-leading 24x7x365 mobile help desk support from our on-shore Mobile Operations Center to ensure minimal disruption to your in-store operations.
- Monitor your device ecosystem and maximize ROI via our powerful and customizable itrac360 visibility dashboard.
Once it’s baked to perfection, let it cool and look forward to:
- Increased “impulse buy” revenues due to higher store traffic
- Fewer returns as customers can inspect their online purchases before leaving the store
- Decreased shipping time and cost, as your physical locations increasingly handle order fulfillment
- An effective counter to fast-fulfillment online disruptors with “premium” availability
To truly make this work, seek out the largest pure-play MMS provider – serving nine top retailers. Let us provide the “how” on how to create value via a truly smart mobile strategy crafted to increase productivity, boost sales and strengthen your brand.
Retails Dirty Little Secret
What are the dirty little secrets of Enterprise Mobility Technologies?View eBook