Stratix SmartMobile Education Technology
Bridging the Digital Divide Together
In today’s ever-changing world, the education system is being asked to create virtual classrooms in situations where there may not be the technology or support systems in place. Making large, complex device deployments look simple is where we excel, which is why we have created Stratix SmartMobile for Education. We leverage our mobile expertise, extensive partner ecosystem and full suite of SmartMobile Services to support the ‘virtual’ classroom experience and ensure it works right out of the box for each student.
We understand the challenges with implementing a succesful virtual learning environment:
- Speed and Scale. Securing large volumes of devices and rapidly deploying is no easy task
- Cost and Control. We understand there is a delicate balance that needs to be struck that reduces budget risk but maintains a high-level of control & visibility
- Safety and Security. Providing learning in a virtual environment introduces new considerations for process and safeguards for students
- Simplicity. Ease of use is paramount. We understand, from the first logon, that the experience has to be the best for every student
Our solutions meet these challenges head-on so students can focus on learning:
- We are experts at complex deployments and managing every last detail at scale
- We are vendor-agnostic so that we can rightsize and manage the total solution to fit the needs of your students and your budget
- We administer and support the top mobile device management (MDM) platforms thereby maximizing the security capabilities of every device
- “Out of the box” solution tailored to your students’ needs and delivered right to their home
We’ve thought of everything so you don’t have to.
- Device selection and volume purchases leveraging our partnerships with key technology providers and distributors to provide the best device at the best price
- Strategic alignment with major US carriers to provide cellular-based solutions where WiFi is not available
- Alignment with Google to provide G Suite for Education, Classroom and other LMS tools
- Cases, keyboards and other accessories needed to enhance the learning experience
- Staging, provisioning and kitting of the total solution for an “out of the box”-ready student experience
- Management and security tools that provide a safe and positive ‘virtual’ learning environment
- Device lifecycle management services to manage the repair of broken devices and provide a replacement device, if needed, the next day to keep students engaged
- Help desk services through our Mobile Operation Center to assist in device setup and for troubleshooting issues quickly over the phone
- Asset visibility through our itrac360 portal provides up-to-the minute device status information
- Reverse logistics services to securely recycle (wipe) devices at the end of a school term
- Opex model solutions, like Mobile Device as a Service, allow for a simple consistent monthly price per device
We are the most experienced and largest managed mobility service provider in North America. We are passionate about education and committed to powering today’s students with technology that works right out of the box. We understand the complexities that will arise every day as part of the student technology journey.
With Stratix, there’s no need to manage the details of a rollout like coordinating multiple third parties, staffing a help desk, supporting spare pools, or overseeing service and repair delivery. We handle everything on-shore in Atlanta, Georgia, 24x7x365 – providing real-time visibility to your mobile assets, ensuring Nonstop Mobility and providing you the freedom to run, improve and grow.
This knowledge drives the recommendations Stratix makes, ensuring that each solution includes the devices, services and support best suited to your needs and the needs of the student. In today’s virtual world, students and educators rely on Stratix to support their mobility needs now more than ever before.