Stratix SmartMobile Education Technology
Building a Successful 1:1 Technology Program Involves More
than Just Devices
In today’s ever-changing world, the education system is being asked to create virtual classrooms in situations where there may not be the technology or support systems in place. Making large, complex device deployments look simple and supporting educators is where we excel; which is why we have created Stratix SmartMobile for Education.
Whether you need devices or already have them in hand, Stratix leverage our mobile expertise, extensive partner ecosystem and full suite of SmartMobile Services to support the ‘virtual’ classroom experience and ensure it works out of the box for each student.
We understand the challenges with implementing a successful virtual learning environment:
- Speed and Scale. Securing, or onboarding large volumes of devices, rapidly deploying and supporting those devices on mass no easy task
- Cost and Control. There is a delicate balance that needs to be struck that reduces budget risk but maintains a high-level of control & visibility
- Safety and Security. Providing learning in a virtual environment introduces new considerations for process and safeguards for students
- Sustainability. A 1:1 program isn’t one and done, it’s an investment that can reap benefits long into the future when it’s planned for
Our solutions meet these challenges head-on so students can focus on learning:
- We are experts at complex deployments and managing every last detail at scale
- We have access to various OEMs and can right size and manage the total solution to fit the needs of your students while reducing your TCO
- Content monitoring to keep students safe and secure when they’re online with Bark for Schools.
- Stratix excels in the logistics of everyday management and support, keeping devices working so you get the most out your investment, supporting new and existing devices equally.
We’ve thought of everything so you don’t have to.
- Expertise to onboard and provide ongoing support for already purchased devices across a variety of platforms including Chrome, Windows OS, macOS®, iOS®, iPadOS® and Android
- Device selection and volume purchases, when devices are needed, leveraging our partnerships to provide the best device at the best price
- Strategic alignment with major US Carriers to provide cellular-based solutions where WIFI is not available
- Alignment with Google to provide G Suite for Education, Classroom and other LMS tools
- Staging, provisioning and kitting of the total solution for an “out of box ready” student experience
- Asset Management and security tools that provide a safe and positive ‘virtual’ learning environment
- Device lifecycle management services for worry-free repair services of broken devices, covering accidental damage, as early as the next day to keep students engaged
- Theft protection insurance programs available
- Help desk services for students, parents and guardians to quickly troubleshoot and resolve issues related to devices, from set up, connectivity and breakage over the phone, available after hours and weekends
- Mobile help desk services through our Mobile Operation Center to assist in device set up and for troubleshooting issues quickly over the phone
- Reverse logistics services to securely recycle
- (wipe), make required repairs, and disinfect devices at the end of a school term, so they are ready for the next school year
- Opex model solutions, like Mobile Device as a Service, allows for a simple consistent monthly price per device
We are the most experienced and largest managed mobility service provider in North America. We are passionate about education and committed to delivering the highest quality technology experience possible to enable student learning quickly and efficiently. We understand mobile and the complexities that will arise everyday as part of the student technology journey and can assist at any stage of your journey.
With Stratix, there’s no need to manage the details of a rollout like coordinating multiple third parties, staffing a help desk, supporting spare pools, or overseeing service and repair delivery. We handle everything on-shore in Atlanta, Georgia, 24x7x365 – providing real-time visibility to your mobile assets, ensuring Nonstop Mobility and providing you the freedom to focus on education.
This knowledge drives the recommendations Stratix makes, ensuring that each solution includes the devices, services and support best suited
to your needs and the needs of the student. In today’s virtual world, students and educators rely on Stratix to support their mobility needs now
more than ever before.