Lead From the Front with Apple for Higher Education
Teach, Innovate, and Inspire
The best campus experiences are when ideas and information flow quickly and seamlessly so that the conversation drives learning, creativity, research, and innovation. Technology should be the conduit for those goals, not an impediment. Powerful Apple® devices and digital whiteboards enable smart classrooms that transform learning environments, make lectures more engaging, and inspire students to reach their full potential.
Mac® and iPad® Enable Knowledge Anywhere
Lightweight and very portable, the Mac and iPad feature stunning displays, superfast processors, and compatibility with all the apps and software for easy collaboration around campus or the globe. Paired with intuitive software and Stratix services, Apple devices are digital solutions that ensure your faculty and students have the best tools to explore, learn, and push boundaries.
MacBook Air® and MacBook Pro®
- Blazing fast Apple M2 chip
- Stunning liquid retina display
- Super-long battery life
- High-speed for tools like Microsoft® 365TM and popular iOS apps
- Use your iPad as a second screen
iPad Air® and iPad Pro®
- High-speed Apple M1 chip powers through tasks
- Brilliant liquid retina display
- 5G connectivity
- Apple Pencil and Magic Keyboard let you work the way you want to
- 12MP camera to shoot or scan
Apple Higher Education Solutions Are Even Better with Stratix Managed Services
Stratix excels in the end-to-end management of Apple devices. Our services include:
- Solution consulting – We can help you design a higher education technology program with Apple devices that’s precisely tailored to your unique campus needs.
- Project management – We’re experts in managing all the details of large-scale digital solution programs to take the burden off small IT teams so projects stay on time and on budget.
- Superior deployment – Our U.S. advanced Mobile Integration Center kits and configures thousands of devices with a personalized out-of-the-box-ready experience so all your students and faculty can hit the ground running from day one.
- Endpoint management – Our automated Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) tools power ongoing device management and endpoint security—including upgrades, updates, and troubleshooting. EMM helps keep devices running smoothly and guards against online threats.
- itrac360 – Our proprietary asset management portal gives you a comprehensive view of all Apple assets, from procurement, provisioning, and activation through repair, support, expense management, and decommissioning. It’s an easy way to monitor and analyze your Apple technology environment and maximize your investment.
- Industry-leading support – Highly-trained experts staff our on-shore 24/7 help desk that students and faculty can reach out to anytime from anywhere. Reduce your IT ticket rates and solve IT issues faster. We also offer rapid repair turnaround and spare pool management to minimize downtime.
- Apple authorized service – Apple-certified, on-shore iOS®, iPadOS®, and macOS® support -backed by AppleCare. In-house RMA fulfillment and Apple-authorized repairs for Mac, iPhone®, and more.
- Mobile Device as a Service – Apple hardware, software, and services rolled into a convenient monthly per-device price.
With Stratix, you get a higher education expert that understands the unique needs of college campuses. As an Apple Authorized Value-Added Reseller, we source Apple products that are integrated with our lifecycle management support and financing through Apple Financial Services. Stratix provides unparalleled service, and we have the industry-leading Net Promoter Score to prove it.
Supporting thousands of students and faculty is a heavy burden. When you partner with Stratix, we become an extension of your IT team and take away that load. Our services are backed by specialized teams to consult, deploy, manage and support your campus technology program. We empower you to migrate to new digital solutions faster—even to remote or hybrid campuses. With Stratix in your corner, you know your technology programs will exceed expectations, and your students and faculty are getting the devices and comprehensive support they need to perform at the highest possible levels.
Apple has been the go-to choice in higher education since the company was founded, and it’s easy to see why. With simple-to-use and powerful hardware and intuitive software, Apple technology is built for innovation—pushing ideas and defying limitations. Your faculty and staff can create the best experiences for your students to explore, learn, and maybe even change the world. Researchers can conduct experiments, collect and analyze data, and discover solutions to the world’s most urgent challenges.