Improve Government Worker Safety with Apple Devices and TRUCE Software
Manage Access Without Limiting Mobility
In today’s world, mobile devices are our constant companions. They’re powerful tools that make us more efficient and productive at work—especially when we’re on the go. But, there’s a time and place for everything. Distractions can lead to safety concerns when workers use devices in ways they shouldn’t.
TRUCE® software on an Apple® device ensures that doesn’t happen. It enforces your policies and adapts as a worker’s environment changes, for example, by restricting access to texting while an employee is driving or hiding distracting apps like social media when a worker is in a potentially dangerous area like a work zone.
For government agencies with field workers for services such as construction, utilities, and flight operations, leveraging technology to create safer working environments can save lives and limit liability.
TRUCE and Apple Devices: Safer Together
Contextual Mobility Management (CMM) from TRUCE enhances traditional endpoint management solutions, eliminates costly risks, and transforms how employee device usage is managed at different times and in different environments. When installed on Apple devices like the iPhone® and iPad®, it recognizes the context surrounding the use of a device in real-time. CMM temporarily suspends the user’s access to distracting or prohibited applications.
CMM takes an automated—proactive rather than reactive—approach to mobility management. Because the software lives on an employee’s mobile device and is configured to enforce policy automatically as soon as a context is identified, organizations can avoid the need to intervene in device functionality after a policy has already been violated.
CMM provides a centralized approach for leaders and authorized personnel to actively manage mobile device policies and individual compliance. CMM can also be integrated with an existing endpoint management platform, further simplifying the ability to enforce compliance across large workforces and locations.
Visibility and Enforcement
It can be confusing for employees to keep track of what’s considered acceptable use throughout their workday. CMM provides enhanced visibility for all involved parties, alerting employees when policies are active based on unique configurations that fit the employer’s requirements.
CMM contains multiple safeguards against user tampering, preventing the ability to disable functionality without the support of an IT professional. Put simply, CMM works when it’s supposed to, automatically, on any device and independent of network access.
Apple Devices and TRUCE are Even Better with Stratix Managed Mobile Services
Safety solutions like TRUCE are just one facet of the comprehensive mobile-first programs offered by Stratix. Our services include:
- Mobile solution consulting – We can help you design a mobile technology program with Apple devices that’s precisely tailored to the unique needs of your government operations.
- Project management – We’re experts in managing all the details of large-scale mobile solution programs to keep them on time and on budget.
- Superior mobile deployment – Our U.S. advanced Mobile Integration Center kits and configures thousands of Apple devices with a personalized out-of-the-box-ready experience so all your government employees can hit the ground running from day one.
- Endpoint management – Our automated Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) tools power ongoing device management and endpoint security—including upgrades, updates, and troubleshooting. EMM helps keep devices running smoothly while taking the burden off IT staff.
- itrac360 – Our proprietary asset management portal gives you a comprehensive view of all mobile assets, from procurement, provisioning, and activation through repair, support, expense management, and decommissioning. It’s an easy way to monitor and analyze your Apple technology environment and maximize your investment.
- Industry-leading support – Highly-trained experts staff our on-shore 24/7 help desk that employees can reach out to anytime from anywhere. We also offer rapid repair turnaround and spare pool management to minimize downtime.
- Apple authorized service – Apple-certified, on-shore iOS®, iPadOS®, and macOS® support -backed by AppleCare, in-house RMA fulfillment, and Apple-authorized repairs for Mac® and iPhone® and more.
- Mobile Device as a Service – Apple hardware, software, and services rolled into a convenient monthly per-device price.
With Stratix, you get an expert that understands the unique needs of government agencies. As an Apple Authorized Value-Added Reseller, we source Apple products that are integrated with our lifecycle management support and financing through Apple Financial Services. Stratix provides unparalleled service, and we have the industry-leading Net Promoter Score to prove it.
As North America’s premier enterprise mobility specialist, Stratix focuses exclusively on mobility services and has over three million devices under management. Our services are backed by specialized teams to consult, deploy, manage and support your government technology program, guaranteeing nonstop mobility for your employees.
Apple hardware, software, and services work together to give your government employees the power and flexibility to do whatever needs doing—wherever that may be. Apple’s software is dynamic and easy to use. Apple hardware is built to keep up with the demands of government organizations to make work faster and more efficient. Intuitive apps on iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch provide easy access to information, so government teams have all the resources they need when they need them.
TRUCE has built a platform that makes the smartphone smarter, creating a balance between the desire to stay connected and the need to be productive. TRUCE helps you protect what matters most: the public, your employees, your assets, and your reputation. TRUCE for iOS enables you to deliver your team a more meaningful Apple mobile user experience.