Mobility as a Service (MaaS)
Device as a Service for your Mobile Devices
Mobile hardware, software and services
rolled into a convenient monthly per-device price.
Flat Monthly Fee Per Device
Managing technology budgets requires careful balancing between your capital expenditures (CAPEX) and operating expenses (OPEX). For that, you must:
- Understand the lifecycle value of consumer-grade and ruggedized devices and Calculate the refresh timing of your mobile technology eco-system
- Plan for associated solution accessories and device management for your employees
- Delivering Lifecycle Services to support device repair, spare pool and reverse logistics
- Accurately track asset performance, usage and location of your entire fleet
- Consider the cost of the entire mobile program, including professional service, on-boarding and Day 2 device lifecycle management
You need a partner with managed mobility expertise who can simplify this into a single, predictable per-device price.
Mobility as a Service
Stratix offers a simpler way to manage your complex mobile technology spending, management and support. Our MaaS is agnostic for both manufacturers and leasing companies, giving you access to the widest range of brands and financing options. With Stratix MaaS, your business is perfectly positioned for future proofing your solution purchases and added flexibility to stay on top of the latest in mobile technology.
Mobility as a Service Key Benefits
We partner with top financial companies like Apple Leasing, Huntington Bancshares and others.
Predictable Monthly Spend
Move from CAPEX to OPEX. Get a predictable monthly fee that gives you the flexibility to scale based on your business needs.
Enjoy end-to-end support and lifecycle management for all your devices, no matter the brand.
Single Point of Contact
MDM, mobile hardware, mobile software, services and more are rolled into a monthly per-device payment.
Easy Technology Refreshes
Easy, secure technology refreshes are part of the program, so you get the latest and best mobile solutions for your employees.
Large Auto Parts Distributor Finds a Smarter Way to Purchase and Manage Mobile Technology
Stratix helped this distributor of industrial, automotive and business materials scale mobile on demand, while saving 10% over its previous capital expense approach.Learn
The latest in Managed Mobility
Mobile Enterprises Turn to Mobility as a Service (MaaS)
Survey finds that concerns about costs, security fuel movement to Mobility as a Service (MAAS). At companies of all kinds, business leaders, managers,...Learn
A world of choices.