Mobile Devices Revolutionize Acute Care
Streamline Workflows and Improve Outcomes
One of the most impactful technological advancements in healthcare has been the integration of mobile devices into acute care settings. Mobile devices, such as smartphones, tablets, and Internet of Things (IoT) sensors, have transformed the way healthcare professionals deliver care, manage patient information, and enhance clinical outcomes.
However, HIPPA compliance, cost pressures, security, and the unique needs of the industry make designing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting mobile solutions challenging.
Stratix Makes Mobile Easy
With decades of experience, Stratix is an industry leader in managed mobile services for healthcare organizations. We help you enhance patient experiences and empower providers with our end-to-end mobile solutions.
Stratix Managed Mobile Services
Stratix excels in the end-to-end management of mobile devices for acute care. Our services include:
- Mobile solution consulting – We can help you design a healthcare technology program that’s precisely tailored to your unique clinical needs.
- Project management – We’re experts in managing all the details of large-scale mobile solution programs to keep them on time and on budget. Our certified program managers are experienced in complex healthcare rollouts.
- Superior mobile deployment – Our U.S. advanced Mobile Integration Center kits and configures thousands of devices with a personalized out-of-the-box-ready experience, so equipment arrives ready-to-go. We offer onsite services coordinated with device configuration that reduces setup and adoption time.
- Endpoint management and security – Our automated unified endpoint management (UEM) tools power ongoing device management and endpoint security—including upgrades, updates, and troubleshooting. UEM helps keep devices running smoothly while taking the burden off IT staff.
- itrac360 – Our proprietary asset management portal gives you a comprehensive view of all mobile assets, from procurement, provisioning, and activation through repair, support, expense management, and decommissioning. It’s an easy way to monitor and analyze your mobile technology environment and maximize your investment.
- Industry-leading support – Highly-trained experts staff our on-shore 24/7 help desk that healthcare workers can reach out to anytime from anywhere. We also offer rapid repair turnaround and spare pool management to minimize downtime.
- Authorized service – Partnering with leading OEMs like Apple®, Google®, Honeywell®, Samsung®, and Zebra®, we offer multi-layered services for lifecycle management and device repairs by certified technicians.
- Telecom Expense Management – Our expert analysis shows you who spends the most, who spends the least, and cycles of usage so you can easily keep costs under control.
With Stratix, you get a healthcare expert who understands the unique needs of the industry. We have access to the best pricing and technical knowledge. Stratix provides unparalleled service, and we have the industry-leading Net Promoter Score to prove it.