Improve Your Supply Chain Efficiency for Happier Customers and a Better Bottom Line
With the fast growth of e-commerce, companies can’t afford delivery problems that irritate customers and eat into profits. Delays, inaccurate addresses, delivery scheduling hiccups, and first-attempt failures are frustrating—especially if you don’t have a holistic view of your supply chain for proactive strategy improvements.
Together with Honeywell® and FarEye®, Stratix offers an end-to-end solution that’ll give you the visibility you need to solve your supply chain challenges. It includes the hardware, software, services, and support to optimize your operations, cut costs, enable driver efficiency, and improve customer satisfaction.
How FarEye Makes You Better
FarEye software improves logistics in three significant ways:
- Advanced Last-Mile Execution - sophisticated routing algorithms (loop optimization, dynamic routing) to enable driver efficiency and cost savings.
- Predictive Visibility - real-time end-to-end transportation visibility through IoT-driven tracking of assets and shipments so you can make data-driven predictive decisions to ensure your commitments are met.
- Information and Control Customers Want - offer a superior customer experience with an integrated web and mobile platform for real-time visibility and personalization of deliveries.
Honeywell’s Rugged Mobile Computers Drive Supply Chain Efficiency
Purpose-built logistics devices paired with FarEye software help improve end-to-end performance.
- CK65: The perfect blend of keypad and touchscreen, ergonomics, and durability, all in a slim form factor with lightning-fast speeds
- CT40: Sleek and stylish enterprise-class, full-touch device that helps improve worker productivity and minimize fatigue
FarEye Implementation and Management is Easy with Stratix
Stratix excels in the end-to-end management of the entire portfolio of Honeywell mobile devices with FarEye. Our services include:
- Mobile solution consulting – Rely on our years of expertise to guide you to the perfect enterprise mobile solution program to drive efficient operations and lower costs.
- Project management – We’re experts in administering large-scale mobile solution programs, on-time and on budget.
- Superior mobile deployment – Our U.S. advanced Mobile Integration Center kits and configures thousands of devices with a personalized out-of-the-box-ready experience.
- Enterprise mobility management – Devices can be remotely managed with automation, providing security, customization, and easy updating.
- itrac360 – Our proprietary asset management portal gives you 360-degree visibility into your entire fleet of mobile assets, enabling better analytics and control of your total cost of ownership.
- Industry-leading support – Our on-shore 24/7 help desk is staffed by highly-trained experts who know your environment. We also offer rapid repair turnaround and spare pool management to minimize downtime
- Mobile Device as a Service – Mobile hardware, software, and services rolled into a convenient monthly per-device price moves CapEx to OpEx.
As North America’s premier enterprise mobility specialist, Stratix focuses exclusively on mobility services and has over three million devices under management. Our services are fine-tuned to optimize organizations’ operational, technological, and financial performance. Our certified expertise across all major OEMs and platforms allows us to deliver an unparalleled mobile experience across your entire environment.
We’re committed to empowering your employees, reducing the burden on IT, and lowering the costs of implementing complex mobile-first business strategies at scale. With Stratix, there’s no need to manage the details of a rollout like coordinating multiple third parties, staffing a help desk, supporting spare pools, or overseeing service and repair delivery. We handle service and support on-shore in Atlanta, Georgia, 24x7x365—providing real-time visibility to your mobile assets, ensuring Nonstop Mobility, and providing you right technology, tools, and support programs to stay ahead.
Honeywell is in the business of changing how the world works. We work on cultivating a culture of creativity, speed, and agility every day so we can meet all challenges head-on. Honeywell develops and deploys an innovative range of solutions, software, and services that help keep workers and workplaces safer and more productive and supply chains and assets more efficient, accurate, and reliable.
With a mission to make logistics more efficient, predictive, and organized, we set out to build a robust technology platform that leading global enterprises across 30+ countries have adopted. We are on the path to building autonomous logistics platform that would make it not just efficient but also self-sustaining and profitable for enterprises.