Enable Anywhere Operations with Proactive Endpoint Management
The fast pivot to remote work with the pandemic showed organizations the immense value of anywhere and anytime operations that goes far beyond work-from-home. When operations strategy is people-centric and location-independent, you gain a long list of advantages that include access to a larger and more talented workforce, increased nimbleness, better collaboration and productivity, and protection from disruption. Many enterprises have moved to mobile-first—or mobile-only— strategies that put mobile at the heart of planning, operations, and the user experience. It’s driving meaningful digital transformation to automate manual workflows and leverage a wealth of new data.
Getting anywhere operations right requires high-quality security measures and frictionless experiences to drive end-user adoption. Solutions must be easy to use, fast, reliable, and helpful. That can be achieved with the right devices and endpoint management platform. But endpoint management is complex and requires skillsets that are difficult to find and keep. Misconfigurations, delays, and mistakes can have a huge impact on business operations.
Together, Stratix and VMware® remove the complexity with proactive endpoint management that keeps your critical data secure, drives productivity, and offers the best user experiences.
VMware Workspace ONE® Automates and Secures
- Unified Endpoint Management – Manage the full lifecycle of any endpoint—mobile (Android®, iOS®), desktop (Windows® 10, macOS®, Chrome OSTM), rugged and even IoT—from one management console.
- Automation and insights – Powerful automation of common IT tasks, leverage intelligent insights to optimize the employee experience, ease the strain on support teams, and enable proactive management and security.
- Assurance and Productivity – Deliver a great employee experience that’s consistent on any device, no matter where employees work, by combining a self-service unified app catalog with SSO and Privacy Guard to secure user data.
- Corporate Data and App Protection – Zero trust security to protect critical company data and defend against modern day threats with conditional access and compliance policies. Workspace ONE UEM offers a comprehensive security approach that encompasses user, endpoint, app, data, and network.
Stratix Makes Endpoint Management Easy
Partnering with Stratix gives you a team of expert enterprise mobility management consultants who’ll evaluate your environment and desired business outcomes to recommend the best endpoint management strategy for your organization. We handle day-to-day administration, change management, upgrades, application deployments, device policy and profile updates, and incident resolution troubleshooting so your IT staff can focus on innovation and growth activities. With Stratix you can:
- Increase Efficiency – We leverage proprietary automated tools for maximum speed and efficiency, so all the components for your mobile solution are ready to go on time and properly configured exactly the way you want to reach your desired outcome. It takes the burden off internal IT teams.
- Rapid Enablement – Quickly stand-up new projects. We handle the entire device lifecycle from procurement, enrollment, deployment, management, support, and IT Asset Disposition. For devices in the field, we can push updates and new applications or perform backup and restoration.
- Expertise – Our certified EMM engineers and consulting team members are masters of endpoint management solutions who will remove the complexity and maximize your ROI.
- Best-in-Class Support – Our on-shore help desk team supports your end users with industry-leading 70+ Net Promoter Scores and an average 85% First Call Resolution. You can rest assured your end-user community is in good hands.
As North America’s premier enterprise mobility specialist, Stratix focuses exclusively on mobility services and has over three million devices under management. Our services are fine-tuned to optimize organizations’ operational, technological, and financial performance. Our certified expertise across all major OEMs and platforms allows us to deliver an unparalleled mobile experience across your entire environment.
We’re committed to empowering your employees, reducing the burden on IT, and lowering the costs of implementing complex mobile-first business strategies at scale. With Stratix, there’s no need to manage the details of a rollout like coordinating multiple third parties, staffing a help desk, supporting spare pools, or overseeing service and repair delivery. We handle service and support on-shore in Atlanta, Georgia, 24x7x365—providing real-time visibility to your mobile assets, ensuring Nonstop Mobility, and providing you right technology, tools, and support programs to stay ahead.
VMware is a leading provider of multi-cloud services for all apps, enabling digital innovation with enterprise control. Since our founding in 1998, our employees and partners have been behind the tech innovations transforming entire industries. Today, we continue to cultivate a culture of innovation where curiosity meets execution. Our commitment to solving the hardest technology problems is why companies trust VMware. It’s also how we’ve earned the loyalty of more than 500,000 customers globally.
At the heart of everything we do lies the responsibility and the opportunity to build a sustainable, equitable, and more secure future for all. As the trusted foundation to accelerate innovation, VMware meets customers where they are. Instead of tradeoffs and compromise, our software offers businesses the flexibility and choice they need to build the future.
MDM vs. EMM: What's the Difference?
With the proliferation of mobile devices in the workplace, it's critical to remotely manage devices wherever they are and keep them secure. In this episode we explain endpoint management solutions like Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and provides best practices to select one for your enterprise.Listen Now