Apple Mobile Devices: Powerful Tools for Better Care
User-friendly Apple® devices are powerful tools for in-home services, remote patient monitoring, and assisted living. Healthcare workers use them for electronic health records, diagnostic tools, scheduling, and more. The same devices allow patients to collaborate with caregivers via video conferencing, get medication reminders, or use Bluetooth accessories to check vital signs like blood pressure, pulse, and oxygen levels.
But while Apple devices in healthcare offer so many advantages, implementing mobile solutions can be very challenging for organizations. Many lack the necessary IT expertise or bandwidth to manage such large-scale programs.
Stratix removes complexity. We can design, deploy, manage, and support your healthcare mobile program featuring Apple devices, guaranteeing the best experiences for your employees and patients.
Stratix Managed Mobile Services for Healthcare
- Mobile Solution Consulting – Stratix can work with you to plan out your entire mobile program—from devices to healthcare-specific applications—to meet your organization’s unique requirements. From surveying your sites to designing innovative accessories for Apple products, we can help address any special or environmental needs you may have.
- Procurement Services – Stratix can procure Apple devices, including iPhone®, iPad®, Apple Watch®, and more. We can help you move CAPEX to OPEX with Mobile Device as a Service (MDaaS) that rolls hardware, software, and services into one convenient monthly per-device fee. We offer financing through Apple Financial Services.
- Technology Deployment – With our advanced, high-speed Mobile Integration Center, we can provision, kit, and configure your devices, software, and accessories on time and on budget. We use automated, proprietary staging tools to ensure rapid and accurate execution. Our expertise in mobile device management enables large-scale deployments with Apple Business Manager that helps minimize risk, reduce delays, and cut costs.
- Managed Inventory – We can oversee your stock of backup replacement devices, their break/fix status, and ensure that you have enough substitutes on hand. If a device fails in the field, our Advanced Exchange team sends replacements overnight and ensures that the broken device comes back for evaluation, repair, or replacement.
- Endpoint Management – Our automated Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) tools can be used for ongoing device management and endpoint security—including upgrades, updates, and troubleshooting. EMM helps keep devices running smoothly while taking the burden off IT staff.
- Mobile Support Services – Stratix offers Day-2 support for employees with Apple-authorized service, repair, and replacement. Robust, personalized end-user support is available 24/7/365 for all Apple devices. And as an Apple Authorized Value-Added Reseller and Apple Authorized Service Provider, we can source, repair, and provide warranty replacement for your Apple devices.
- Asset Management – Stratix’s itrac360 portal can give you a comprehensive view of all mobile assets, from procurement, provisioning, and activation through repair, support, expense management, and decommissioning. It’s an easy way to monitor and analyze your mobile environment and maximize ROI.
Stratix Managed Mobile Services Benefits
- Cost Control: Superior management of a solution precisely tailored to your needs reduces your total cost of ownership. Mobile Device as a Service (MDaaS) delivers a predictable and manageable monthly spend.
- Speed and Scale: One single, highly experienced, and efficient provider covers your entire mobile solution end-to-end for faster delivery and better outcomes regardless of project size.
- Visibility: Our itrac360 dashboard gives you a single configurable view of the status of your entire mobile ecosystem—down to each device—so you always know what’s going on.
- Industry-leading Support: Our certified technicians—available 24x7x365—quickly troubleshoot a wide range of device issues and provide unparalleled service, evidenced by our Net Promoter Score that is consistently 70+.
As North America’s premier enterprise mobility specialist, Stratix focuses exclusively on mobility services and has over two million devices under management. Our services are fine-tuned to optimize healthcare organizations’ operational, technological, and financial performance. Our certified expertise across all major OEMs and platforms allows us to deliver an unparalleled mobile experience for professionals, providers, and patients across your entire network. We’re committed to empowering your caregivers to improve patient care and reduce the burden on IT and the costs of implementing complex IT initiatives at scale. With Stratix, there’s no need to manage the details of a rollout like coordinating multiple third parties, staffing a help desk, supporting spare pools, or overseeing service and repair delivery. We handle everything on-shore in Atlanta, Georgia, 24x7x365 – providing real-time visibility to your mobile assets, ensuring Nonstop Mobility, and providing you right technology, tools, and support programs to stay ahead.
Apple hardware, software, and services work together to give your healthcare employees the power and flexibility to do whatever needs doing—wherever that may be. Apple’s software is powerful and easy for both medical professionals and patients to use. Their powerful hardware is built to keep up with the demands of healthcare organizations to make work faster and more efficient. Intuitive apps on iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch provide easy access to critical health information, so healthcare teams have all the resources they need to make the best decisions for their patients and deliver more personalized care. Apple devices and apps allow patients to learn more about their conditions or treatment, doctors to view lab results and radiology images, and nurses to send and receive secure communication or to help ensure patient safety when administering medications.