Fact Sheet: Samsung Services Solutions
Turn to the Pros for Samsung Repairs
Accidents happen. Mobile devices get dropped, crushed, soaked, and more. For Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) on Samsung Chromebooks, count on Stratix—an approved Samsung Independent Service Provider.
Our certified technicians have decades of mobile device repair experience and will quickly return devices to end users or your spare pool, reducing downtime.
- Help desk to support students or technical resources that reduce the number of devices returned for repair when they don’t actually need it
- Device pickup and return at schools or prepaid shipping label device return programs
- Device triage and diagnosis
- Out of warranty repairs by Samsung-certified technicians
- Genuine Samsung replacement parts and materials
- Lifecycle management of your mobile device repairs
- Visibility, reporting, and analytics through our proprietary itrac360 system that gives you a holistic view of your mobile device environment from a single pane of glass
Single Point of Contact
Stop juggling multiple OEMs and vendors. Stratix manages all the service contracts and warranties and handles the repair logistics for you so you can focus on other things.
Easy to Manage
We offer a frictionless RMA process and complete visibility on the status of your device repairs.
Stratix certified repair technicians perform diagnostics and repairs in-house, leveraging Samsung certified parts, processes, tools, and programs.
With four decades in business, we are the most experienced pure-play enterprise mobility specialist in the U.S., and there’s no one better to help you navigate the complexities of mobile. Our state-of-the-art facility allows us to repair your Samsung devices under one roof.