Rugged Retail Solutions Create the Experiences Customers Want
Transform Retail Associate Performance
From labor shortages, supply chain disruptions, and big shifts in customer behavior, it’s never been a more complicated time to be a retailer. Despite these challenges, customers today expect in-store shopping to be frictionless, with experiences as easy as—or even better than—online. With the right mobile technology solutions, associates can give customers tailored, relevant information and services wherever they need it—including inventory status, product details, and accepting payments right on the sales floor.
Digital-savvy associates want dependable tools that they’re familiar and comfortable with so they can focus on customers and sales—not struggle with difficult-to-use technology.
Together with Samsung, Stratix offers enterprise-grade retail solutions that combine the familiarity of consumer devices with rugged dependability, all backed by our industry-leading support.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3 is Ideal for Retail
For the durability required in the retail environment, Samsung has developed the Galaxy Tab Active3. It’s not just tough. It’s user-friendly, lightweight, and cost-effective.
- IP68 Rated
– Dust and water resistant
- MIL-STD certified durability by U.S. military standards
– 1.5-meter anti-shock drop test (with case)
– 6 hours vibration testing
– Coated with ice for more than 6 hours
– 4 inches of blowing rain for 30 minutes
- Big 8-inch display
- Programmable button streamlines access to applications or tasks to a single click
- Fast-charging, replaceable battery that lasts all day
- MPOS and NFC-ready to accept payments without additional hardware
- Wireless DeX allows you to connect to a monitor to power a desktop experience
- Familiar look and feel with the Android operating system
- Scan inventory, access product data, and check out customers all from one device
- Enhanced touch for working with gloves on
- Rugged S Pen boosts productivity and improves data entry
- Heavy-duty POGO Pin connector for fast attachment to chargers or third-party accessories
Samsung Retail Solutions Are Even Better with Stratix Managed Mobile Services
Stratix excels in the end-to-end management of the entire portfolio of Samsung mobile devices. Our services include:
- Mobile solution consulting – Rely on our years of expertise to guide you to the perfect enterprise mobile solution program for your unique retail needs.
- Project management – We’re experts in administering large-scale mobile solution programs, on-time and on budget.
- Superior mobile deployment – Our U.S. advanced Mobile Integration Center kits and configures thousands of devices with a personalized out-of-the-box-ready experience.
- Endpoint management – Devices can be managed with Samsung’s Knox security solutions, providing security, customization, and easy updating.
- itrac360 – Our proprietary asset management portal gives you 360-degree visibility into your entire fleet of mobile assets, enabling better analytics and control of your total cost of ownership.
- Industry-leading support – Our on-shore 24/7 help desk is staffed by highly-trained experts who know your environment. We also offer rapid repair turnaround and spare pool management to minimize downtime.
- Mobile Device as a Service – Mobile hardware, software, and services rolled into a convenient monthly per-device price moves CapEx to OpEx.
With Stratix, you get a retail solutions expert that understands ever-changing customer expectations and knows how to craft solutions for them that drive maximum results. Our decades-long relationships with many of the nation’s top retailers confirm our value. Stratix provides unparalleled service, and we have the industry-leading Net Promoter Score to prove it.
As North America’s premier enterprise mobility specialist, Stratix focuses exclusively on mobility services and has over two million devices under management. Our services are backed by specialized teams to consult, deploy, manage and support your mobile program, guaranteeing nonstop mobility and a consistent brand experience for your customers and employees. When your business is on the line, turn to managed mobility services you can count on.
As a global leader in enterprise mobility and information technology, Samsung provides innovative devices, software and services to help customers realize the promise of digital business. From our rugged smartphones and tablets for frontline workers, to next-generation foldables, powerful laptop and end-to-end device management capabilities, Samsung’s mobile solutions are designed to boost employee productivity, improve customer engagement and simplify IT management.
Managing Labor Shortages and Other Ways Mobile is Transforming Retail
In this episode, Joe Hasenzahl, Senior Manager of Retail Mobility at Samsung, talks about the trends he's seeing and how retailers are using mobile solutions to tackle current challenges and create the experiences customer's demand.Listen Now