Fact Sheet: Project Management
Insuﬃcient Expertise and Resources Can Bite You
Organizations often push their internal teams to implement and launch mobile programs quickly when they do not have the knowledge and experience to run deployments well. It leads to slow launches with glitches that cause downtime, lost productivity, low end-user adoption rates, and increased costs. Not having a clear and concise project plan for implementing and launching a mobile program with the right team running it can cost significant time and money.
Stratix Has Decades of Experience Rolling Out First-Class Mobility Programs
For four decades, Stratix has wowed some of the largest organizations in North America with our project management expertise. Our team knows how to avoid the common pitfalls of implementing and launching mobile programs. We use tried-and-true methodologies to consistently deliver projects successfully, on time, and within budget. Our project management experts run and manage the entire process, including device sourcing, procurement, configuration, provisioning, kitting, technology deployment, and the handoff to Stratix’s certified service and support organization.
- Resources unable to handle demand peaks and meet technology deployment schedules
- Devices do not meet the deployment schedule and are not ready-to-go out-of-the-box
- Lack of proper project tracking, change management processes, and reporting
- Logistics headaches – missed launch dates, project overruns
- We have the expertise, scale, and known methodologies to deliver successful mobile programs—and the track record to prove it
- Our project management team oversees a comprehensive pilot (first article manifest) approval process and end-user testing, so you know that your devices arrive charged, configured, and ready for immediate use for end-users
- We provide clear and concise reporting, analytics, and change request tracking to deliver the desired business outcome
- Our careful project management planning practices ensure that all the components of your enterprise mobility program are available when needed—reducing late or rush orders, and costly delays
- Consultation and expert planning to avoid the pitfalls that affect the progress and success of your mobility programs
- Use proven project management methodologies to deliver, track, monitor, and report on all aspects of the mobility program
- Expert project coordination from device sourcing, procurement, configuration, deployment, and day-2 support
- Deliver ready-to-go out-of-the-box devices with 99.87% accuracy
Key Business Benefits
- Have confidence in smooth project rollouts when you partner with the industry expert. We consult with the key stakeholders and know what questions to ask to avoid unnecessary delays and cost overruns.
- We do the heavy lifting so your internal teams can focus on their day-to-day tasks
- Our long-standing relationships with the OEMs help us ensure that product availability projections are accurate and project components arrive when we say they will
- We deliver an exemplary end-user experience out-of-the-box—driving end-user satisfaction and productivity
As North America’s premier enterprise mobility specialist, Stratix focuses exclusively on mobility services and has over three million devices deployed. Our team has decades of experience successfully managing very large and complex enterprise mobility projects for leading companies in verticals ranging from airlines to mega-retailers. With Stratix on your team, you know that deployments will be done right, on time, and on budget.