If you’re reading this, you’re probably looking at an uncertain landscape ahead for mobility in your enterprise. All too often, it’s customary to react to industry trends, but it’s far trickier to weave those individual disparate solutions into a cohesive long-term strategy. It’s likely that you’re tasked with simultaneously managing and integrating separate systems of software and hardware for these functions:
- POS, and challenged to converge or implement mPOS capabilities
- Clienteling/putting the right technology in the hands of sales associates to drive the best customer interactions
- Inventory management—on the shelves, in the store, and at the point of distribution
- Corporately Owned, Personally Enabled (COPE) device management
It’s already a daunting challenge, and we haven’t even talked about robust support for a large workforce. As mobile technology continually evolves to incorporate phones, tablets, wearables, and other components of the Internet of Things (IoT), the challenges of an effective mobile strategy will continue to mount.
That’s the big secret that enterprises will have to confront: There isn’t enough money, in-house support, institutional knowledge, and strategic vision to leverage these technologies to their fullest. In order to make your enterprise mobility solutions work for you—instead of the other way around—you’ll need a partner with deep expertise in managed mobility for retail who can:
- Craft customized solutions for the retail technology ecosystem
- Oversee rapid device deployment and support
- Provide real-time visibility of your devices with actionable dashboards, insights, and metrics
True managed mobility services are the secret ingredient to a mobile strategy that simplifies these complexities and keeps you proactively ahead of industry trends and customer behavioral shifts. It’s the next step for enterprises that want the most return out of their investment in mobility.