Mobile devices are critical to daily airline operations from the flight deck and cabin to under the wing to keep planes in the air and not on the ground. They drive fast turnaround times through quick information for pilots, better customer service, and more efficient baggage handling.
But implementing and managing mobile solutions is complex. Doing it yourself is not an option for airlines anymore. IT teams lack the expertise (certifications) across multiple platforms and the resources to scale up for smooth rollouts and long-term support. When trying to calculate the total cost of ownership, airlines often underestimate ongoing expenses like repair services, endpoint management, help desk support, and maintaining an inventory of spare pool devices.
Get Mobile Right with Stratix Comprehensive Airline Services
Stratix has solved mobile device challenges for many of the world’s largest airlines with cost-effective rapid large-scale deployments, end-to-end lifecycle management, and best-in-class support. We have the combined efficiency and expertise to help you lower the cost of your technology and improve end-user experiences.
- Electronic Flight Bag (EFB): Easy-to-use tablets backed by dedicated 24/7 on-shore help desk support
- Inflight Service: Tablets and smartphones for helping customers, taking payments, managing catering inventory, and flight attendant training
- Baggage and Cargo: Rugged devices made for working in harsh and tough environments—backed by next-day device replacement lifecycle services
Stratix services include premium procurement, deployment, endpoint management, 24/7 help desk support, spare pool management, and repair.
- Mobile solution consulting – Rely on our years of specialized airline expertise to guide you to the perfect enterprise mobile solution program for your unique airline needs.
- Project management – We’re experts in administering large-scale mobile solution programs, on-time and on budget.
- Superior mobile deployment – Our Atlanta-based advanced Mobile Integration Center kits and configures thousands of devices with a personalized out-of-the-box-ready experience. We offer a deployment portal for large 1-to-1 projects.
- Endpoint management – We handle the upgrades, updates, and troubleshooting along with robust end-to-end certified support across all major MDM/EMM providers.
- Itrac360 – Our proprietary asset management portal gives you 360-degree visibility into your entire fleet of mobile assets, enabling better analytics and control of your total cost of ownership.
- Enhanced Security – Industry-leading protection, including zero-trust frameworks and full end-to-end encryption for point-of-sale services that are Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard-compliant.
- Industry-leading support – Our on-shore 24/7 help desk is staffed by highly-trained experts with airline specializations and specific knowledge books for your environment. We also offer next-day repair turnaround and spare pool management to minimize downtime.
- Mobile Device as a Service – Mobile hardware, software, and services rolled into a convenient monthly per-device price that moves CapEx to OpEx. Frequent device refreshes help future-proof your mobile solutions.
- Easy Financing – Leverage our partners like Apple® Financial Services, Huntington Bancshares®, and others to bundle solutions and get the terms you need to reach your mobility solution goals.
We have decades of specialized airline experience with three of the four largest airlines involving complex deployments for decentralized workforces, covering all use cases from 1:1 corporate-owned, personally-enabled (COPE) devices to shared pool usage.
Choose From Leading Mobile Device Makers
Stratix is a certified partner with all the top manufacturers, so we can help you craft precisely the right solution to fit your needs.
- Apple: Enhance pilot, flight attendant, and customer experiences with iPads® and iPhones®
- Samsung: Rugged devices like the Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro for ground operations are tough, user-friendly, and cost-effective
- Zebra: Mobile devices from Zebra offer durability, power, and security under the wing
As North America’s premier enterprise mobility specialist, Stratix focuses exclusively on mobility services and has
over three million devices under management. With us, you get an airline operations expert that understands the unique environments involved and knows how to craft solutions for them that drive maximum results. We can help you improve operational efficiency and create fantastic customer experiences. Stratix provides unparalleled service, and we have the industry-leading Net Promoter Score to prove it.
With Stratix, there’s no need to manage the details of a rollout like coordinating multiple third parties, staffing a help desk, supporting spare pools, or overseeing service and repair delivery. We handle service and support on-shore in Atlanta, Georgia, 24x7x365—providing real-time visibility to your mobile assets, ensuring Nonstop Mobility, and providing you right technology, tools, and support programs to stay ahead.