Stratix Corporation is the trusted advisor for many industry-leading global enterprises, offering the most comprehensive managed services portfolio to help companies operationalize and realize the full value of their mobile investments. Our passion is partnering with businesses to operationalize their mobile investments with high-value services that drive competitive differentiation.
The Accounting Specialist, Accounts Receivable/Collection Specialist will work with the internal support teams and external customer representatives to reconcile customer invoicing and facilitate collection of funds due to Stratix while maintaining positive customer relationships.
- Reconcile invoices for portfolio accounts against POs or other billable documents.
- Submit invoices for payment and collect on assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Coordinate with Account Managers, Order Administration, Service Advocate and others internally to properly address billing errors or disputes.
- 3 years Oracle or other major ERP software
- 3 years commercial collections experience with enterprise level accounts
- Portal (Ariba, Taulia, Coupa) experience, submitting invoices and researching.
- Working knowledge of the Order to cash cycle, a MUST
- Ability to plan, schedule and monitor multiple concurrent tasks to meet agreed deliverables and deadline
- Proactively solves problems
- Action and results oriented
- Detailed and analytical, a MUST
- Clear, concise and persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focused
- Ability to work and interact effectively in a team environment
- Intermediate Excel preferred
- Based in Norcross, GA Headquarters