Senior Sales Success Analyst
Stratix Corporation is the trusted advisor for many industry-leading global enterprises, offering the most comprehensive managed services portfolio to help companies operationalize and realize the full value of their mobile investments. Our passion is partnering with businesses to operationalize their mobile investments with high-value services that drive competitive differentiation.
We are looking for a self- starter who has worked in fast paced high growth organizations and who has experience with a broad spectrum of sales metrics, processes, sales enablement, and tools.
You will be setting the vision and strategy for our Sales Success organization – we believe that sales operations, sales systems, and processes is the backbone of our ongoing sales and business success. You will report into our Senior Director, Sales Success and will manage sales forecasting, planning, sales process improvement, sales tools (Salesforce.com), sales enablement and training within the Sales organization.
You will partner with the sales leadership team to identify opportunities for process improvement and facilitate the successful implementation of new programs to ensure a well-defined, efficient sales process. The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, coupled with an ability to collaborate flawlessly across the organization – particularly with Sales, Marketing, Strategy, Alliances & Partnerships, Operations, Customer Success, Project Management Office, and Finance.
- Be a trusted advisor and take direction from the Senior Director Sales Success
- Partner with Sales leadership to identify opportunities for process improvement; facilitate the successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well-defined and efficient sales process
- Identify and implement improvements in systems and quote to cash process that improve the customer experience
- Assist in all facets of sales planning, including regular updates to quotas, headcount, and sales plan
- Drive analytical support and provide to leadership to improve strategies, customer and prospect coverage models and sales team configurations to optimize sales effectiveness
- Manage CRM (Saleforce) roadmap, and sales tools used within the sales organization
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization focus on performance drivers
- Establish and deliver effective analysis of Salesforce trends and performance to identify greater efficiencies
- Help define the strategy, targets, and activities for lead generation across direct and indirect channels to support short and long-term sales forecasts
- Implement comprehensive pipeline reporting tools tracking opportunities from lead generation to revenue realization, account development, and retention
- CRM Maintenance and Improvements (Salesforce)
- Analyze data trends for salesforce to determine areas of focus needed
- Collaborate with sales leadership to remediate any problems identified by executive leadership on effectiveness of reporting and deal visibility
- Defining required data structure and fields
- Design workflow and validation rules
- Automation for sales and marketing process
- 4+ years of experience of progressive experience in Sales Operations
- BS/BA required
- Strong understanding of Enterprise selling processes, IT and Managed Services Provider solution selling and the ability to identify process improvements in reporting, analytics, forecasting and performance metrics
- Proven expertise and success in the analysis, design, and automation of business processes
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
- Experience with analyzing and assigning sales quota targets for the enterprise sales (hunters) and account management (farmers) teams as well as alignment, definition and management of sales quotas, compensation plans and coordination with finance on payments to sales
- Working knowledge of Marketing Automation and Market Research technology – HubSpot, Discoverorg, ZoomInfo, and LinkedIn Navigator
- Proficiency in the use Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams and PowerPoint as well as Database management and Google Docs
- Salesforce expertise required; including the understanding of the integration of 3rd-party systems (as defined above) as well as CPQ (quoting) and other ISV solutions
- Experience in analyzing, gathering business and technical requirements, and defining future state for the upgrade of Salesforce from Classic to Lightning, strongly preferred (++)