Senior Manager, Demand Generation
The Demand Generation Manager will lead the Business Development Rep (BDR) function and be responsible for the development and execution of demand creation programs that generate pipeline opportunities. This individual has proven hands-on experience with demand generation marketing campaigns, funnel conversion rates and management.
The individual must have a very strong command of Hubspot marketing and sales automation functions as well as Salesforce.com. The person will be the key contributor to the creation, development & maintenance of Stratix’s demand generation programs and marketing automation processes including managing campaigns and the business development team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to manage multiple projects, work collaboratively in a team environment, whilst contributing directly to the delivery of campaigns and programs as an individual contributor. They will be an insightful and resourceful player-coach of a small team that drives results in an agile and fast-paced company. The position reports to the Senior Vice President of Marketing.
- Development, execution and management of the campaigns to including the coordination of list management, emails, digital tactics, nurture and all workflows.
- Working in project management tool to deliver campaigns on-time and on-schedule to the published campaign calendar.
- Develops and manages the tradeshow schedule across vertical markets and makes evaluations and recommendations on shows to participate in & acceptable results.
- Management and business analytics of a reporting dashboard of the marketing funnel, including Leads, MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities and Pipeline from a quantitative and qualitative perspective.
- Analyze the effectiveness of campaigns, develop insights and recommendations and present these findings to the team and report quarterly on campaign ROI.
- Development of the BDR prospecting strategy to win new logo business in targeted verticals. The strategy will reflect deep knowledge of target audience, persona’s and vertical needs and the executional tactics will reflect an Account Based Marketing (ABM) approach.
- Manages the business development team, equipping with tools for success, ensuring sales follow through and campaign cadence is trained & implemented according to industry best practice.
- Reports on BDR team activities and outcomes, actual to benchmark metrics weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Works collaboratively with sales, partners and business development to measure the quality of all programs, leads and resulting pipeline. Ensuring that marketing-attributed and marketing-influenced opportunities close at (or above) industry-standard levels.
- Manages a small BDR team while remaining hands-on and makes decisions relative to the selection, promotion, utilization, retention and compensation of team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Communications required, MBA preferred
- Demand Gen professional with three-five years of experience in their field
- Technology/Managed Services experience is preferred
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience building thought-leadership based, multi-channel campaigns with complex workflows and 20-30 touchpoints.
- Demonstrated strength in strategic and analytical skills with successful track record of effectively managing and growing pipeline with a laser focus on metrics
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with ability to effectively interface at all levels and across stakeholder groups, both internal and external
- Solid “people management” skills; track record of being able to develop, coach and lead others
- Minimum of three years demonstrable experience managing marketing tool stack platforms: Marketing Automation (Pardot, Hubspot or the like), CRM systems (Salesforce.com), Data-management (Discover.Org, LinkedIn) and project management (Asana, Trello)
- Thrives in a fast-paced agile technology environment, learns quickly, likes to brainstorm, acts decisively and works collaboratively with others.
- Comfortable driving change — adaptable & challenges the status quo