Sales – Enterprise Sales Architect
Mobility Products & Services Position
The Mobility Sales/Solutions Architect/Engineer (MSA) is responsible for all technical aspects of consulting, designing and integrating client supported mobility solutions including all associated: hardware, software, network, security and enterprise back-end integration of these solutions. The MSA is also responsible for all aspects of technical consultation; this role is both pre-and post-sales oriented, with a significant emphasis on “pre-sales”. This is a customer facing role – not a technical development position.
Key Accountabilities/Essential Functions:
- Gather hardware, software and services requirements from new and existing customers· Architect / Design mobility solutions and provide necessary technical documentation
- Consult, Develop and Document device prototype builds for customer testing and technology pilot support
- Facilitate technology meetings with customers and internal staff
- Develop and document efficient and accurate staging processes
- Develop and document efficient and accurate service processes
- Provide technical guidance and training to Stratix sales and technical staff
- Maintain a high level of expertise in contemporary mobile technology solutions
- Serve as technical liaison to vendors for products and customer support issues
- Maintain expertise in multiple technology disciplines by continued technical and product training on Stratix applicable technologies and providing clear communication of relevant information (white papers, presentations, Subject Mater Expert assignment (SME), etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management (or other related technology degree) or equivalent field experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years of Enterprise Information Technology experience and production mobility systems/devices
- Experience with Apple iOS, Google Android and Windows Mobile/CE Operating Systems are desirable.
- Familiar with consumer smart phone and tablet mobile computing platforms;specifics around Apple and Samsung are desirable.
- Experience with Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) / Mobile Device Management (MDM) platforms in the enterprise (i.e. AirWatch, SOTI MobiControl, MobileIron, Wavelink Avalanche, SAP Afaria, IBM Fiberlink MaaS360, Citrix XenMobile, BES, Good,etc.).
- Familiar with Windows based desktop computing platforms.
- Ability and willingness to travel regionally of up to 50-75% of work time, this will vary depending on the region.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Technical documentation is a requirement of the position.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels internally and throughout customer organizations.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile equipment design and mobile solutions architecture.
- Working knowledge of wired and wireless (WLAN and WWAN) IP networking.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to complete assignments independently or within a project team. Must be able to visualize and articulate project parameters and scope of work.
- Strong ability to analyze and resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, work within a stated budget and deliver a quality solution.
- Deep familiarity or certifications with any Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) or Mobile Device Management (MDM) platforms in the enterprise (i.e. AirWatch, SOTI MobiControl, MobileIron, Wavelink Avalanche, SAP Afaria, IBM Fiberlink MaaS360, Citrix XenMobile, BES, Good, etc.).
- Security; mobile device security experience is desirable or any security certification.
- Familiar with all 802.11 and WWAN (Wireless Wide Area Network) wireless technologies. Functional knowledge of basic parameters for wireless networking.
- Familiar with rugged mobile computing and data terminals; current Motorola, Intermec and Honeywell product knowledge.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms and SaaS models are desired and recommended.
- Certifications: CompTIA Mobility+, CWNP Wireless CWNA (Certified Wireless Network Administrator), ACSP (Apple Certified Support Professional) certifications are highly desirable.
- Networking industry certifications (i.e. CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, JNCIA-ER, JNCIS-ER, JNCIS-SEC)
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) or other point of transaction data collection and bar coding systems is a plus.