Sales – Mobility Managed Services Sales Representative – Technology Firm Atlanta Area
We are seeking an Outside Technology Sales Representative with excellent sales and customer service skills possessing the ability to project enthusiasm and establish rapport with potential customers and partners. Stratix customers are companies who utilize mobile technology extensively and require support throughout the lifecycle of that mobile environment. Target accounts will largely consist of medium and larger sized businesses.
Your success will be measured by meeting and exceeding new customer account and revenue goals.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about customer solutions, results driven, and a consummate student of the Mobile Ecosystem. You will be a self-starter who thrives in a multi-tasking environment, comfortable speaking with customers and partners about the reality of insource versus outsource of Managed Services specific to the Mobile environment.
This role will report to the Director of Sales and responsible for a Southeast territory.
• Initiate high-level relationships with Fortune 100, Fortune 500 and Fortune 1,000 Companies• Develop new customer engagements while continually upgrading existing customers to new service levels
• Establish customer relationships through the Stratix partner ecosystem.
• Meet or exceed monthly new customer leads and revenue targets
• Work closely with Account Management team to expand existing relationships and maintain new accounts
• Lead a total solution sales effort that best addresses customer needs, utilizing all necessary company personnel, including service, design and manage resources to meet sales performance objectives and customers’ expectations
• Provide feedback to other departments regarding product requirements and enhancements
• Become a Trusted Advisor to your customer base
• Manage your own sales pipeline through salesforce.com
• Self-generate a targeted number of new business leads
• Work closely with Marketing and other resources to improves leads and funnel performance
Desired Skills and Experience
• 5+ years of technology sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment
• Experience selling technology solution to Fortune 1000 accounts “C” level positions
• Selling the value and ROI of Outsourcing Services against In House provided Services
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills
• High work ethic, energy, and passion
• Self-motivated and able to work independently and also able to apply teamwork across departments to accomplish goals.
• The ability to travel to meet potential customers – minimum 50% travel. Requires valid driver’s license and personal vehicle for daily transportation
• A commitment to learn every day
• Four-year college degree or equivalent
• Salesforce.com proficiency required
• Start-up and/or high growth experience a plus
• Knowledge of selling MDM / EMM solutions
• Knowledge and experience selling Life Cycle Management & Depot services
• Knowledge and experience selling Mobile Operations Center services (mobile support desk)
• Knowledge in selling TEM solutions (Telephone Expense Management)
• Knowledge and experience in selling operating and capital leased solutions
• Experience in organizing multiple OEM’s for one customer solution
• Other skills should include: Microsoft Word, Adobe, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, basic negotiating skills, detailed account reporting, knowledge of Mobile Computing technologies, hardware, software, management tools, Security. Savvy global business leader is required with strong record leading strategic sales initiatives, planning, sales vision and Net New large account acquisition and onboarding. Must be energized by extremely challenging, fast paced, entrepreneurial business environments where the opportunity exists to turn a challenging business situation around.