Sales: Dedicated Inside Sales Business Development Manager
Stratix Managed Mobile Services (MMS) provides the world’s largest organizations a turn-key infrastructure operations model for the mobile workforce. We are looking for a dedicated business development manager eager to play a critical role in our growth of Zebra products and services by partnering with marketing and sales to research, prospect and qualify new leads.
The Zebra dedicated business development manager will conduct exploratory conversations with internal and external customers, use business acumen to identify how Stratix and Zebra can mutually “land and expand” their new logo business and successfully position the Stratix and Zebra value proposition.
The role will include the following:
- Become a proactive inside sales “hunter” of
new business to include:
- Prospecting of new account opportunities in defined accounts, verticals, and/or territory positioning Zebra’s entire suite of products and the Stratix portfolio of managed services.
- Work with Stratix sales teams, channel organization and leadership to provide active & engaged opportunities to field sales.
- Conduct account research, build contact lists and sales outreach plans to identify sales opportunities of Zebra and Stratix opportunities.
- Understand and drive proper pipelining and forecasting of Zebra Sales.
- Be 100% focused on building sales pipeline for Zebra and complimentary Stratix products and services into assigned Target Addressable Market (TAM) – that will include a Zebra determined set of underserved accounts in specific markets.
- Achieve targeted booking and revenue goals in partnership with field sales.
- Work collaboratively with the Stratix and Zebra Subject Matter Experts to define appropriate Zebra products and services for customer needs, leading with Zebra supported OS.
- Comfortable with joint outreach and developing account plans to identify expand ‘share of wallet’ opportunities in existing clients.
Zebra Dedicated Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to create & articulate a customer value proposition that differentiate the Stratix and Zebra solution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or Sales is beneficial.
- Preferred two to three years of demonstrated, successful inside sales experience.
- Track record of high achievement combined with a strong desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- Knowledge of Zebra products and services, or experience in Mobile technology a plus.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment with peers who challenge you to be better.
- A naturally curious, passionate and approachable personality who wants to grow and learn.
- The aptitude to assist in technical discussions with Stratix sellers and customers.
- The ability to handle multiple interactions, targeting 70 touchpoints/day while handling objections, rejection and wins on a daily basis.