RMA Service Coordinator
Stratix Corporation is the trusted advisor for many industry-leading global enterprises, offering the most comprehensive managed services portfolio to help companies operationalize and realize the full value of their mobile investments. Our passion is partnering with businesses to operationalize their mobile investments with high-value services that drive competitive differentiation.
Stratix thrives on the success of our customers, and we are looking for three customer obsessed, Associate Customer Success Managers who are new or just starting their careers in the profession of Customer Success. We need three
The RMA Service Coordinator is primarily responsible for processing and shipping of defective electronic devices to the OEM for repair. This includes performing all data transactions associated with the process within the Oracle. This position will report to and receive work direction from the RMA Service Coordinator Team Lead.
Normal work hours are Monday-Friday, from 8:30AM-5:30PM; however, core hours may be changed to meet customer support requirements across other US time zones. Incumbents may also be required to work on weekends and Stratix posted holidays.
Key Accountabilities/Essential Functions:
- Daily processing of devices to the OEM for repair
- Daily input of data and transactions within Oracle
- Reconciliation and tracking of devices in repair at the OEM
- Packaging and Shipping of devices to OEM
- Manage and research equipment received from customers with no open RMA.
- Maintain existing customer information and details pertaining to the customer account, assets and support requirements.
- Maintain inventory and reconciliation of defective devices on contract holds
- Provide back up to RMA Service team members that are out of the office. Cross training with accounts.
- Provide ad hoc reporting to internal and external customers.
- 2 years experience in repair/service or data processing environment
- Understand the Stratix Lifecycle Management repair model.
- Customer communication and coordinator skills are mandatory for this position.
- Ability in using Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Excel formulas and data analysis for use on service reports.
- Awareness of the industries in which the product operates.
- Ability to plan, schedule and monitor multiple concurrent tasks to meet agreed deliverables and deadlines.
- Written and verbal skills that are effectively clear, concise, and professional.
- Must be able to work with time sensitive assignment deadlines.
- Strong team player but still a still a self-starter.
- Demonstrates dependability and sense of urgency to achieve successful results.