The RMA Coordinator is primarily responsible for processing and shipping of defective electronic devices to the OEM for repair. Includes performing all data transactions associated with this process within the Stratix ERP – Oracle.
Key Accountabilities/Essential Functions:
- Daily processing of defective devices to the OEM for repair
- Daily input of data and transactions within Oracle
- Daily reconciliation/ tracking of devices in repair at the OEM
- Packaging and shipping of defective devices to OEM
- Maintaining inventory control and reconciliation of defective devices on Contract Hold.
This list is not intended to be exhaustive and other duties may be required.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years in a Repair/Service or data processing environment.
- Computer literacy – experience with “Oracle” a plus.
- Excellent math skills.
- Strong Excel skill sets
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to implement and follow procedures.
- Ability to schedule and prioritize time effectively.
- Attention to detail
Normal work hours are Monday-Friday, from 8:30AM-5:30PM. Will occasionally need to work after normal work hours or on weekends. Must be able to work with time sensitive assignment deadlines.
Physical Demands of Job:
- Walking 5%
- Sitting 90%
- Lifting 30lbs