Stratix Corporation is the trusted advisor for many industry-leading global enterprises, offering the most comprehensive managed services portfolio to help companies operationalize and realize the full value of their mobile investments. Our passion is partnering with businesses to operationalize their mobile investments with high-value services that drive competitive differentiation.
The Production Planner is a member of the Stratix Mobile Integration Center (MIC) team and reports to the Director of the Mobile Integration Center. Using Stratix system provided systems, the production planner is responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of the provisioning process. Duties include a specific focus on the materials and goods required in the provisioning phase, ensuring the working space is properly maintained in order to have optimal performance. The production planner understands the customer’s needs and requirements and coordinates employee efforts and communications between management and the production teams. Responsibilities will include performing some business administration and human resource duties.
To be successful the Production Planner should have excellent communication and listening skills, with strong observational, analytical, and problem-solving skills. A basic understanding of regulatory compliance and be skilled in understanding scientific and technical data. The Production Planner will make recommendations to Team Leads and/or Supervisors and assist with updating, creating and documenting processes. The Production Planner will capture data and produce metrics related to the production of work performed by the provisioning team at Stratix.
- Evaluating purchase orders to create suitable production schedules.
- Estimating the amount of material, equipment, and labor required for production.
- Promptly addressing and resolving production issues to minimize delays in production.
- Coordinating production operations in accordance with material, labor, and equipment availability.
- Recommending viable solutions to reduce production costs as well as improve production processes and product quality.
- Effecting changes to production schedules to ensure that production deadlines are met.
- Compiling status and performance reports and submitting them to management in a timely manner.
- Promptly informing the relevant departments of changes to current production schedules
- Problem Solving
- Attention to Detail
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Priority Setting
- Time Management
- Drive for Results
- Data Collection
- Customer Focus
- Proper sense of urgency
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, or related field is preferred.
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) accreditation or other relevant certification is advantageous.
- Proven experience working as a Production Planner.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Sound knowledge of material requirements planning (MRP) and related software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.