Production Planner – Director, People Operations, Talent Management
Stratix: Accelerating business agility, performance and innovation with managed services for the mobile Enterprise. Stratix Managed Mobile Services (MMS) provides the world’s largest organizations a turn-key infrastructure operations model for the mobile workforce. We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and experienced thought leader with a strong background in service delivery innovation and a history of strategic and tactical management skills to execute business critical customer logistic programs.
The production planner is responsible for planning and managing production schedules to meet customer delivery requirements and best utilize the company’s productive capacity as well as managing inventory levels. This role works collaboratively with Operations, Sale Operations, Order Management, the PMO, and the Inventory Planner.
Key Accountabilities / Essential Functions:
- Plans and manages production schedules to meet customer delivery requirements and best utilize the company’s productive capacity.
- Forecasts operations labor and space requirements based on backlog, sales forecasts, and inventory supply chains.
- Analyzes sales order releases with respect to capacity planning and material requirements.
- Interfaces with operations personnel, procurement, and supervisors on material status and production planning issues.
- Develops and implements corporate processes for production planning.
- Manages sales order change requests from order management.
- Contributes to Operations organization strategic planning and implementation plans.
- Provides regular KPI and metrics reporting.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a technology sector-based production planning/materials controls function or equivalent combination of education and experience (for example, 4-8 years of broad manufacturing background).
- Oracle ERP/MRP experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is preferred.