Product Marketing Manager, Verticals
Stratix Corporation is the trusted advisor for many industry-leading global enterprises, offering the most comprehensive managed services portfolio to help companies operationalize and realize the full value of their mobile investments. Our passion is partnering with businesses to operationalize their mobile investments with high-value services that drive competitive differentiation.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for designing, launching and overseeing go-to-market programs across focus verticals and use cases. The manager will align resources across the company and partners to drive vertical growth through defined offers/packages that meet the needs of the customer and aligns Stratix value proposition.
Under the guidance of the Senior Vice President of Marketing, this position will be responsible for driving the successful development and delivery of programs executed for growth in recurring revenue services. Working closely with Sales, Strategic Alliances team and the Marketing team to manage the go-to-market launch including requirements, services scope, pricing, communication, sales enablement and thought leadership.
The ideal candidate will have experience bringing new programs to market, employing a strategic lens to activities and have a proven ability to deliver high-quality launch strategies that include product, package, price and promotion. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of vertical product marketing, use case development and the ability to work collaboratively in an organization to define go-to-market strategies that deliver results.
- Define and launch new go-to-market programs across verticals, channels and white-label programs including but not limited to; market research, persona definition, solution definition, scope (recommended products, services and SLAs), price, status reporting, testing, stakeholder alignment and reporting.
- Define and maintain the vertical go-to-market strategies, tactics and metrics.
- Document the key market and business requirements and customer expectations (outcomes and objectives) that create the foundation for verticalized programs.
- Works closely with sales, partner and services teams to continuously improve and refine our go-to-market approach – employing Voice of the Customer, Voice of the Partner, analytics and service knowledge.
- Owns the overall launch and go-to-market positioning for vertical marketing and balances market potential to launch in a timely manner that maximizes growth.
- Ensure internal and external stakeholders are aligned on vision, strategy and value proposition for key vertical strategies. Gathers requirements from all stakeholders to define the tactics and expected outcomes.
- Work closely with marketing, sales and partner team and program stakeholders to create all branded internal and external facing collateral, thought leadership and enablement materials in support of the verticals.
- Two-three years product marketing experience, managed services preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or a technology-related field
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively across multiple workstreams to launch programs on time
- Provide examples of go-to-market strategies and programs, with the corresponding customer, or organizational impact to expected outcomes
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to:
- listen keenly to both validate existing hypothesis and ask compelling discovery questions that uncover new insights
- deliver clear, compelling, and articulate written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable conducting research, interviewing subject matter experts and developing expert insights that can be used to create thought leadership and campaigns in new markets.
- Must be an analytical and strategic thinker with the ability to execute, and be comfortable with new approaches, and capable of balancing innovation against known and effective approaches.
- We are looking for a dynamic individual contributor who loves to think strategically, act tactically – one who is quick to act, decisive and can build enthusiasm and engagement in the organization.