Product Manager, Service Programs & Packaging
Stratix Managed Mobile Services (MMS) provides the world’s largest and most iconic brands turn-key managed mobile services to support their mobile workforce. We are looking for a Product Operations Manager eager to play a critical role in product and program development for the entire managed services portfolio from packaging, pricing, service offering enhancements and bundling of partner products across the organization.
The Services Offering Product Manager is responsible for designing, launching and overseeing go-to-market programs across verticals, partners, and channels. The manager will align resources cross-functionally in the organization to define new program offerings that meet the needs of the market, customers, channel partners and align with Stratix core value proposition. Program definition from a product, price, place and promotion go-to-market perspective to achieve expected business outcomes, is the primary responsibility.
Under the guidance of the Senior Vice President of Marketing, this position will be responsible for driving the successful development and delivery of programs executed for growth in recurring revenue services. Working closely with the Project Management Office (PMO), Strategic Alliances Team and Sales, the Program Manager manages the go to market launch including requirements, SKUs, services scope, pricing, order handling, billing, communication, and marketing material. The services offering product manager will incorporate Voice of the Customer into a continuous process improvement process, measuring program success financials and KPIs across multiple programs.
The ideal candidate will have experience bringing new programs to market, employing a strategic lens to activities and have a proven ability to deliver high-quality programs that meet the intended business outcomes. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a track record of working collaboratively in an organization to define market-ready programs that delivers results.
- Define and launch new go-to-market programs across verticals, channels and white-label programs including but not limited to; market research, persona definition, solution definition, scope (recommended products, services and SLAs), price, status reporting, testing, stakeholder alignment and reporting.
- Document the key market and business requirements, outcomes and objectives that create the foundation for the program and proactively recommends innovative ideas that ensures the program achieves targets for successful launch.
- Works closely with PMO, sales and channel teams to continuously improve active programs – employing Voice of the Customer, Voice of the Partner, analytics, service delivery knowledge and problem-solving skills, implementing product changes as needed through a change management process.
- Monitors and manages the program KPIs, financial metrics, customer satisfaction, quality and profitability and adjusts to maximize program value.
- Owns the overall launch and go to market positioning and balances market potential to launch in a timely manner that maximizes growth.
- Ensure internal and external stakeholders share vision of program, alignment on value proposition, gathers requirements from all stakeholders to define the program scope and expected outcomes.
- Understands and creates program documentation as needed; requirements, definition, SOW, and workflows (covering departments impacted or affected by the program).
- Work closely with marketing and program stakeholders to create all branded internal and external facing materials in support of the program across digital, customer, sales, and channel enablement.
- Minimum of 5 years product management experience, managed services preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or technology-related field; Master’s Degree preferred
- One to three years prior sales/business development experience is preferred
- Experience successfully defining and launching multiple large-scale programs that achieve business outcomes
- Strong managerial skills, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively to bring technical services and market expertise to bear in the Design Phase of the program
- Ability to provide examples of go-to-market strategies and programs, with the corresponding impact to revenue contribution
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to:
- listen keenly, to both validate existing hypothesis and uncover new insights
- determine when to probe for additional information and when to push forward
- deliver clear, compelling, and articulate written and verbal communications
- Must be an analytical and strategic thinker with the ability to execute, and be comfortable with new approaches, testing hypothesis and capable of balancing innovation against known and effective approaches.
- We are looking for a dynamic individual contributor who loves to think strategically, act tactically – one who is quick to act, decisive and can build enthusiasm and engagement in the organization.