Product Operations Manager, Managed Mobility Services
Stratix Managed Mobile Services (MMS) provides the world’s largest and most iconic brands turn-key managed mobile services to support their mobile workforce. We are looking for a Product Operations Manager eager to play a critical role in product and program development for the entire managed services portfolio from packaging, pricing, service offering enhancements and bundling of partner products across the organization.
The Product Operations Manager is responsible for delivering all elements of the product development lifecycle program and roadmap, including service product specifications, service level definitions, requirements definition, on-going program development, creation of SKUs, and pricing.
The ideal candidate will have B2B technology services experience in product management with a deep understanding of technology services, SLAs and demonstrated ability to innovate and launch new services in this space. They will work closely with different internal and external groups and are skilled at discovery, critical thinking and analysis, problem-solving and communication while working within cross-functional teams. A tactical collaborator – with the ability to implement consistently, the product operations manager will have excellent project management skills and a laser focus on delivering roadmap projects on time.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a track record of working on multiple complex projects simultaneously, with tight customer-impacting timelines and delivering market-ready programs that deliver results. Additionally, they will require organization skills to create, store, update and maintain key product information including price books, service catalogs and process flows in the repository of information for product management.
- Supports the development of the roadmap of Stratix managed and professional services program.
- Build and document effective requirements into the product development lifecycle. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive new program requirements through clear definition of customer and market needs, ensuring offer aligns with target segments and account profiles and outlines strengths and weaknesses of the current offer.
- Drive program and project planning efforts by maintaining detailed project plans and action item tracking.
- Conduct pricing analysis for products to ensure Stratix is well-positioned in the market by performing competitive analysis, product benchmarking, reviewing research analytics and other data sources as needed.
- Capture and analyze VOC data as well as drive enhancements to the product portfolio.
- Define and manage product SKU’s within the product release process to ensure market-ready solutions at the time of launch.
- Sales Enablement – Create comprehensive sales enablement content for Stratix current portfolio offering, ensure sales and service can price, quote, sell and deliver services.
- Create positioning, messaging, storylines, and content that is compelling and impactful by developing clear and crisp positioning that will guide messaging and other go-to-market strategies. Explore and define the core questions buyers need to have addressed throughout their buying and owning life cycles and help to create and execute a content strategy that supports all stages of the buying journey through the channels and formats most wanted by buyers.
- Defining the messaging, content, and tools that will be required to bring a service program to market or increase traction for existing offers.
- 3-5 years of B2B service technology experience in product management & marketing, managed services preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science, engineering, or a related field.
- An analytical thinker that can work effectively in a cross-functional environment with exceptional listening and communication skills.
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated experience with project management programs (Asana, MSProject, etc.) and proven ability to meet milestones and prioritize workloads.
- Product management certification preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally.
- Skilled in analysis with demonstrated ability to collect, analyze and interpret data to drive insights.
- Demonstrated expertise in use of MS Excel for analytics.
- Strong relationship building skills across the organization and the ability to drive detailed action plans for execution.
- We are looking for a dynamic self-starter, who is comfortable driving change, adaptable & challenges the status quo.