Stratix Corporation is the trusted advisor for many industry-leading global enterprises, offering the most comprehensive managed services portfolio to help companies operationalize and realize the full value of their mobile investments. Our passion is partnering with businesses to operationalize their mobile investments with high-value services that drive competitive differentiation.
Stratix is seeking a Principal Architect with full stack development experience for the next generation of its itrac360 platform. The successful candidate will focus on designing, developing and implementing a software architecture to solve customer and business challenges while working with Product Management and other stakeholders across the company.
- Utilize full-stack development skills to help design, architect and build the next generation of Stratix web portal itrac360, based on Kotlin, MongoDB and Angular 11, leveraging Material Design (both UX principals in addition to UI concepts) and agile development.
- Work in a small agile team to design, prototype and build new product offerings and enhance existing products and tools.
- Continually redefine development standards and best practices and keep abreast of industry direction and innovation.
- Design and document API level specifications and Data Models.
- Perform code reviews and coaching.
- Keep abreast of and evangelize industry best practices, software strategies, standards and frameworks that will improve our engineering efficiency.
- Maintain close working relationships with the other team members, other product development leads and business management to understand corporate and architecture goals and requirements.
- Lead the development team through technology patterns and solutions.
- Demonstrate expertise in a variety of concepts, creating code patterns and development practices.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related disciplines.
- 10+ years’ experience developing applications using technologies and tools including Kotlin JVM, Angular, MongoDB, RESTful API’s, Docker, AWS Microservices, ZeroMQ.
- Experience with functional programming concepts, object-oriented techniques and how to develop RESTful web services.
- Competent to work on virtually all phases of application development.
- Familiarity and compliance with OWASP standards
- Experience with Azure DevOps and AWS (Lambda, S3, SMS etc.) preferred.
- Experience with WebSockets (async communication best practices)
- Experience with configuration management and build/release planning & management.
- Experience with Machine Learning (including fact and dimension table modeling)
- Experience designing high-concurrency scalable systems for Java based applications.
- Self-motivated, innovative, willing to pursue new technical areas and capable of working independently.