Order Management Representative
Stratix Corporation is the trusted advisor for many industry-leading global enterprises, offering the most comprehensive managed services portfolio to help companies operationalize and realize the full value of their mobile investments. Our passion is partnering with businesses to operationalize their mobile investments with high-value services that drive competitive differentiation.
The Order Management Rep supports both internal and external customers through processing, implementation, and execution, which include receiving and entering customer orders, ordering products to meet customer’s delivery requirements, and offering post-sales support.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Manages the order entry process for hardware, software and services and labels, which includes receiving, validating accuracy, entering/booking customer orders into the ERP system and order change management within the required service levels.
- Enters and submits Stratix purchase orders to vendors for hardware, software, and services.
- Manages costed and customer owned inventories, by timing equipment to be received, staged, shipped, and stored meeting both Stratix and Customer requirements.
- Manages “Price Exception” or “Cases” including applying the special pricing to customer orders and pro-active notification of pricing renewals before they expire.
- Responds to customer and internal inquiries pertaining to orders, inventory, tracking, pricing, or any other Order Management related question.
- Manages the Return Orders or DOA (dead on arrival) returns process including the return of product from the customer to Stratix, return of product to a partner, replacement products being shipped, and credits or billings needed with the transaction.
- Manages order backlog making sure orders are updated and accurate.
- Manages order entry for Drop Ships to include orders being entered on time and accurately, purchase orders to vendors, receiving and invoicing of product through the ERP system.
- Participates in internal and customer meetings pertaining to Order Management.
- Communication to customers and internal teams regarding order changes or order related questions or issues.
- Fosters a culture of continuous improvement within the Order Management team by actively seeking improvement opportunities and developing and implementing solutions.
- Creates and fosters positive customer relationships through daily/weekly interaction, proactive communication, and excellent service.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2 years’ experience in a direct customer contact position with high-profile, high-volume accounts.
- Oracle or SAP system proficiency in customer support environment, including the ability to navigate within the purchase orders and order tracking system components.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including intermediate Excel skills.
- Ability to plan, monitor and manage multiple concurrent tasks to meet agreed deliverables and deadlines.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and act with a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills while deploying sound judgement.
- Able to interact effectively within a team environment.
- Well-developed conflict management skills.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills.
- Ability to be self-directed and contribute to a high performing work team while being team and goal oriented.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external customers.