National Account Manager
Stratix Corporation is the trusted advisor for many industry-leading global enterprises, offering the most comprehensive managed services portfolio to help companies operationalize and realize the full value of their mobile investments. Our passion is partnering with businesses to operationalize their mobile investments with high-value services that drive competitive differentiation.
You are a talented National Account Manager. You have been solving problems ever since you can remember. You jump at the opportunity to share how you can help others succeed and are willing to put the time and effort into making sure the solutions you are responsible for are position effectively. You are regularly complimented for asking good questions as well as your ability to listen. You focus less on the sale and more on understanding the challenge at hand and then thrive on developing the most logical solution on behalf of your customers. Your attention to detail and work ethic are key to your productivity and success. You are resilient and see failure as a shining opportunity to grow. You are a solution oriented, a strong networker, a problem solver, innovator, and you know how to grow and expand an account. You know how to navigate a multi-level solution sale encompassing multiple personas inside of an account including coach, champion, influencer, decision maker and economic buyer.
- Achieve gross profit growth targets through the management of your existing account base which includes renewals, project refreshes (devices) and new sales of Stratix’s core Managed Mobility Services offerings into your national account base.
- Continue to develop current relationships and expand contacts within your assigned National Accounts to retain and grow existing business
- Utilize your farmer and hunter mentality to create and expand relationships into new groups/BUs
- Optimize personal sales productivity through effective account mapping, meetings/calls, QBR’s, executive interactions, CRM utilization and other tools such as ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Navigator
- Work with Marketing and Stratix’s Partnership Team to define and implement strategic account plans to position new and innovative solutions into your Fortune 500 account base which may include account strategy sessions/workshops, Proof of Concepts, envisioning sessions, executive briefings, podcasts, and lunch and learns
- Success Criteria for National Account Manager:
- Qualify additional buyers within your account base, leveraging Stratix’s criteria for ideal customer profile
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer business and technical requirements as well as specific use cases
- Provide excellent comprehensive customer and relationship management
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Drive to individually compete (and win!) while being a fantastic team player
- The desire to love what you do and have fun!
- Ability to develop and build long-term customer relationships with key decision-makers
- Driven, self-motivated, and a desire to be successful with a high sense of urgency
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to uncover customer needs, present effective solutions, and close the business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Salesforce.com in addition to basic computer knowledge
- Maintain a high level of relevant mobile and vertical domain knowledge to have meaningful conversations with prospects and customers
- Bachelor’s degree, and at least 10 years of proven success in a sales environment including managing Fortune 500 accounts
- Strong sales drive with a desire to win and make money
- Experience prospecting, cold calling, and closing business
- Customer focused mindset: drive, passion, determination, tenacity, and sheer enjoyment of working with customers to deliver value and ensure they are meeting their business objectives
- Solution selling experience including formal training in sales methodologies such as Sandler Selling Method, Challenger, SPIN, Miller Heiman or MEDDPIC strongly preferred
- Experience selling both products and services in B2B Environments
- Past experience managing and closing complex multi-year SaaS or Services Sales in excess of $3 Million of Annual Contract Value
- Success in managing enterprise accounts and developing additional beach heads within an established account base
What We Offer
- Uncapped potential with a competitive base salary AND uncapped commission structure
- Comprehensive new hire training, development, and support led by Industry Leaders
- Personalized mentorship from our Sales and Leadership team
- Hardware, software, and system training from internal and external partner teams
- Sales competitions (Presidents Club) and monetary spiffs to enhance your income
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending, 401k match, 10 paid holidays, and Flexible Time Off Policy
- A team culture full of healthy competition, teamwork, and recognition – we push each other, win together, and celebrate together!