Stratix Corporation is the trusted advisor for many industry-leading global enterprises, offering the most comprehensive managed services portfolio to help companies operationalize and realize the full value of their mobile investments. Our passion is partnering with businesses to operationalize their mobile investments with high-value services that drive competitive differentiation.
We are looking for a well-rounded, energetic Marketing Specialist to execute marketing campaigns that support the organization’s demand generation, customer support and sales team and create engagement with target audiences, including employees, prospects, customers, and partners. The ideal candidate is a team player that desires exposure across a broad set of marketing skills and activities.
The marketing specialist will work collaboratively with the marketing team to create and implement Stratix content and messaging using best practices across various channels such as social media, email, website, video, virtual events, webinars, presentations and direct mail. We are looking for a person who is very organized, an excellent communicator, and well versed in the use of marketing tools to create and publish content pieces across channels. The position reports to the Senior Manager, Marketing.
- Work with Senior Marketing Manager to manage campaign calendar and execute multichannel campaigns that include tactics like landing page development, content syndication, email marketing, social media, webinars, events and more.
- Collaborates with the Digital Marketing team to execute the digital marketing and content strategy, focusing on driving leads through web, online videos, social media, email, mobile, and other digital channels.
- Collaborate with Senior Marketing Manager to develop target account lists for marketing campaigns.
- Make recommendations for new programs that will elevate channel performance and expand our reach.
- Work with Digital Marketing team to develop and manage the social media calendar and execute social media-specific campaigns designed to improve engagement.
- Assist with the design, content, and maintenance of the company’s presence on social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter.
Digital Content Creation:
- Collaborates with the content team, SMEs, and leaders to produce final content pieces – fact sheets, brochures, newsletters, communications – that align with other strategic messaging, maintaining a consistent voice and tone and reflects the brand personality and position. Review, edit, and proofread content and marketing materials.
- Write, design, and build marketing emails and report on email performance and the ability to develop improvement plans.
- Create digital assets including landing pages, emails, interactive content, and social posts that effectively support campaign strategies and follow brand standards.
- Manages the calendar, deliverables and requests from the sales and customer experience teams for customer, sales and deal support content.
- Coordinates with external agencies on the development of creative pieces for advertising, direct mail, templates, and presentations – and owns the ‘last mile’.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
- 2+ years of marketing experience touching different disciplines of digital marketing, advertising, marketing or other applicable experience. Prefer experience in the technology industry or B2B marketing.
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation platforms like HubSpot
- Strong knowledge of social media advertising and effective content strategies on various platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Display.
- Ability to design and edit visual assets like presentations, collateral, social media ads and video.
- Possess an understanding of the creative development process, graphic design, web, digital and print.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint required, experience in Excel a plus.
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills.
- Familiar with search engine optimization, search engine marketing and keyword research.
- Desires a role that provides exposure to all aspects of marketing
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail, project management experience a plus.
- Must be able to manage multiple activities at once.
- Must be a self-starter and proactive. Someone who does not just ‘check the box’ but looks for opportunities to improve.