Manager, RMA Staging
The Manager of the RMA Staging Department is accountable for task level team execution and direction of the assigned Staging Technicians. This will entail providing training and user guidance on internal systems, driving productivity results, prioritizing work assignments, personnel coaching and written evaluations; payroll administration functions etc. This position will also be responsible for creating and monitoring team and individual performance metrics as well as influencing or coaching others to achieve metric goals. The Manager of the Staging Department is expected to enforce repeatable processes and policies that will allow the team to support all existing and future customers with a high degree of quality.
Key Accountabilities/Essential Functions:
- Analysis (and resulting actions) of Staging metrics relating to productivity, quality, and SLA adherance of assigned team members.
- Development, implementation and ongoing management of new processes and procedures to drive high quality and productive results
- Ensure productivity and quality of work output for all assigned resources to include identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Staging infrastructure, technology and process improvements – identification, evaluation, and recommendations.
- Participate in project meetings regarding new deployments to understand and prepare for new repair staging requirements. Understand agreed upon SOW and associated customer SLAs. Ensure procedures are in place and training plans are identified and executed.
- Task level guidance and daily instruction to internal team on priorities, SLAs, goals, processes, policies, etc.
This list is not intended to be exhaustive and other duties may be required.
Number of Direct Reports and Indirect Reports:
Varies depending on projects.
- Associate / BS or BA degree in Business, or equivalent experience
- 4 years experience in testing and staging of electronic devices, troubleshooting, computer configuration or related fields.
- Working knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint on a daily basis.
- Able to meet assignment deliverables and deadlines while working on multiple concurrent tasks
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Interact effectively within a team environment
- Normal office work hours are Monday-Friday, from 9:00AM-6:00PM.
- Will occasionally need to work after normal work hours or on weekends.