Director, Managed Mobile Services Product Management & Marketing
Stratix Corporation is the trusted advisor for many industry-leading global enterprises, offering the most comprehensive managed services portfolio to help companies operationalize and realize the full value of their mobile investments. Our passion is partnering with businesses to operationalize their mobile investments with high-value services that drive competitive differentiation.
The leader must be an orchestrator, ensuring all relevant groups collaborate on and execute a shared go-to-market strategy that reflects a deep understanding of market dynamics and customer needs. Based on market understanding this hire will drive the services strategy, pricing and full go-to-market positioning, ensuring alignment with the service delivery organization and driving the enablement of selling channels.
Under the guidance of the Senior Vice President of Marketing, this position will be responsible to drive impact through the development and delivery of programs and services roadmaps executed for growth in recurring revenue in new logo accounts and customer expansion and retention. The product management & marketing director is an individual contributor who will use analysis, voice of the customer and market intelligence to derive the insights that will drive their roadmap and deliverables.
The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B technology services marketing with an understanding of managed services, service catalogs, process and program definition. A strategic, persuasive personality combined with a desire to executive with proficiency – the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a track record of working collaboratively in an organization to deliver market-ready programs that delivers results.
- Architect of the Stratix managed and professional services program
- Working closely with internal teams to define the service offerings (including SLAs), market-based pricing, service delivery and all aspects of the customer experience.
- Collaborate with executives, sales, development and service delivery teams to drive the services strategy through clear definition of customer and market needs, ensuring offer aligns with target segments and account profiles and outlines strengths and weaknesses of the current offer.
- Positioning & Messaging
- Defining the messaging, content, tools and programs that will be required to bring a service program to market or increase traction for existing offers.
- Create positioning, messaging, storylines and content that is compelling and impactful by developing clear and crisp positioning that will guide messaging and other go-to-market strategies. Explore and define the core questions buyers need to have addressed throughout their buying and owning life cycles and help to create and execute a content strategy that supports all stages of the buying journey through the channels and formats most wanted by buyers.
- Sales Enablement
- Enable the organization with a market understanding by building and developing a depth of knowledge for the organization, including documentation that enables channels and sellers with program knowledge
- Create comprehensive sales enablement programs for Stratix current portfolio offering, ensure sales and service can price, quote, sell and deliver services.
- Go-to-Market & Customer Engagement
- Establish the route to market based on insights obtained through directing the organizational program of market research, competitive intelligence, market segmentation, target account profiles and persona’s.
- Identify key influencers and build a dialogue with industry stakeholders & analysts to help shape direction. Conduct regular analyst briefings, submissions, author thought leadership and attend conferences to increase the visibility of Stratix services with the TPA community.
- Fostering customer advocacy programs, voice of the customer, research initiatives and communities
- Three+ years of B:B service technology experience in product management, product marketing experience an asset as well
- Experience with IT managed services product management is strongly preferred
- Bachelor of Arts in marketing or business, BSc in computer science or engineering, MBA preferred
- Ability to provide examples of go-to-market strategies and programs, with the corresponding impact to revenue contribution
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to:
- listen keenly, to both validate existing hypothesis and uncover new insights
- determine when to probe for additional information and when to push forward
- deliver clear, compelling and articulate written and verbal communications
- Must be a strategic creative thinker with the ability to execute, and are comfortable with new approaches, testing hypothesis and capable of balancing innovation against known and effective approaches.
- Skilled in analysis with demonstrated ability to collect, analyze and interpret data to drive insights.
- Strong managerial skills in the area of building relationship outside of marketing and the ability to drive organizational direction, obtain consensus agreement on direction and the ability to guide the development of business cases.
- Excellent project management skills, with a focus on results, management by metrics and is comfortable implementing and managing KPIs.
- We are looking for a dynamic individual contributor who loves to think strategically, act tactically – one who is quick to act, decisive and can build enthusiasm and engagement in the organization.