Director, Mobile Device Management
Stratix Corporation is the trusted advisor for many industry-leading global enterprises, offering the most comprehensive managed services portfolio to help companies operationalize and realize the full value of their mobile investments. Our passion is partnering with businesses to operationalize their mobile investments with high-value services that drive competitive differentiation.
The Director, MDM (Mobile Device Management) is a dynamic role responsible for MDM consulting directly with customers to help design, architect and implement solutions to their challenges and to also serve as leader to the MDM Engineering team that delivers ongoing administration and support for customers. The Director must be knowledgeable in all aspects of MDM with at least seven plus (7+) years of proven experience in technical architecture consulting, design, development, and implementation. As a technical leader, it is expected that the Director will remain connected with industry partners/market trends and will help to proactively inform new MDM and endpoint management solutions to maintain and further expand the company’s position as a leader in MDM services. This is an opportunity for a candidate to leverage their expertise to manage a growing department and P&L and have the autonomy to continue to expand the company’s MDM practice and solutions offering. This position is based in Norcross, GA but will consider outstanding remote candidates.
Key Responsibilities / Essential Functions
- Consults with prospects and existing customers throughout the MDM sales, design, solution configuration and implementation process.
- Leads technical design and development activities (installation and configuration experience required) for design and implementation of multiple MDM and EMM software platforms.
- Lead and manage multiple customer projects simultaneously and provide technical support for setting up and deploying cloud-based MDM and EMM solutions.
- Possesses and maintains technical expertise and best practices across multiple MDM platforms (i.e., Workspace One (AirWatch), Microsoft Intune, SOTI MobiControl, Samsung Knox, and/or others) and mobile devices (Google Android/Apple iOS) through continued technical and product training.
- Work closely with other Stratix Solution Architects as part of broader projects that encompass multiple Stratix Managed Services.
- In addition to managing MDM resource allocation across projects, this leader will also manage and guide the team of MDM Engineers through:
- Participation with other customer facing technical staff as required to design, build, test and document MDM client solutions
- Determining requirements to upgrade and implement MDM environments based on current and forecasted Customer requirements
- Designing and planning migration methods to support client transitions between MDM environments
- Developing and maintaining Change Management processes for client environments
- Provide technical guidance / support to other internal depts (Sales, Service, Staging, etc.)
- Provide technical input into bid proposals, projects, and technical documents throughout the sales process
- Proven capability to lead a team, collaborate with clients/customers and teammates within the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management (or other related technology degree) or equivalent field experience.
- A minimum of seven plus (7+) years of and proven track record of success in MDM technical architecture consulting, design, development, and implementation.
- Five plus (5+) years of experience leading technical teams
- High degree of technical knowledge and experience with:
- Enterprise-level Mobile Device Management of industry standard Operating Systems (Google Android, Apple iOS, and Windows Mobile)
- Developing / implementing Change Management processes in an enterprise environment to include customer software deployment, buildout / upgrade / migration, and system integration
- Unified Endpoint Management (UEM)/Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)/Mobile Device Management (MDM) platforms in the enterprise (i.e., Workspace One (AirWatch), Microsoft Intune, SOTI MobiControl, Samsung Knox, and/or others)
- Experience with managing customers in an outsourcing environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels internally and throughout customer organizations. Extensive knowledge of mobile equipment design, mobile solutions architecture, and mobile device management platforms.
- Must be able to visualize and articulate project parameters, scope of work, estimating effort and building cost models.
- Experience managing a division P&L/Budget and allocating resources effectively across projects to maximize efficiency while executing at a high bar for quality and customer service.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to analyze and resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, work within a stated budget and deliver a quality solution.
- Technical developer certifications in any MDM or UEM software platforms is desirable.
- Security – mobile device security experience or any security certification is desirable.