Director, Channel Business Development Manager
Stratix Corporation is the trusted advisor for many industry-leading global enterprises, offering the most comprehensive managed services portfolio to help companies operationalize and realize the full value of their mobile investments. Our passion is partnering with businesses to operationalize their mobile investments with high-value services that drive competitive differentiation.
The Director, Channel Business Development Manager will conduct exploratory conversations with internal and external customers, use business acumen to identify how Stratix and our partners can mutually “land and expand” their new logo business and successfully position the Stratix and partner value proposition.
The role will include the following:
- Become a proactive “hunter” of new business to include:
- Identification of new account opportunities in defined vertical and or territory to provide programs for our partner’s entire suite of products and the Stratix portfolio of managed services.
- Be 100% focused on the sale of our partner’s technology and complimentary Stratix products and services into the “Stratix defined enterprise and mid-market” within a defined vertical with targeted booking and revenue goals.
- Work at all levels of a partner’s organization to ensure Stratix alignment and drive a strategic – not transactional – relationship with our partners.
- Work collaboratively with the Stratix and our partner teams to define appropriate products and services for customer needs.
- Work with Stratix sales teams, channel organization and leadership to understand and drive proper pipelining and forecasting of partner sales.
- Work in conjunction with marketing to drive programs and campaigns to increase Stratix “at bats” with new-logo customers.
- Conduct research and build contact database on defined set of new customers in targeted accounts and identify sales opportunities for Stratix with our partners.
- Work with our partners to understand their partner eco-system and work collaboratively on driving new solutions and expand Stratix “feet on the street” by leveraging our partner’s sales teams and brand.
- Assist internal teams with problem solving, issue resolutions, pricing strategies, supply chain and repair certifications etc. as required.
- This is an outside sales role which will require excellent communication skills and ability to create thought leadership to differentiate the Stratix partnership.
Channel Business development manager Requirements:
- Track record of high achievement with strong knowledge of mobile products and services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous successful sales experience.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment with peers who challenge you to be better.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- A naturally curious, passionate and approachable personality who wants to grow and learn.
- The technical aptitude to assist in technical discussions with Stratix sellers and customers.
- A keenly developed competitive nature.
- “One-speed” energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation.
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections, rejection and wins on a daily basis.