Customer Success Operations Manager
Stratix Corporation is the trusted advisor for many industry-leading global enterprises, offering the most comprehensive managed services portfolio to help companies operationalize and realize the full value of their mobile investments. Our passion is partnering with businesses to operationalize their mobile investments with high-value services that drive competitive differentiation.
Stratix thrives on the success of our customers, and we are looking for a customer obsessed Customer Success Operations Manager, whose mission will be to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success team. You will be a trusted partner in driving standardization and lead various projects and initiative. This role will continue to evolve as the CS org matures. This role reports to the Director of Customer Success.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Reporting & Analysis
- Standardize internal and external CS reporting, including reporting out on SLAs/Metrics, data for QBRs and internal customer reviews.
- Standardize metric definitions
- Develop reporting dashboard for customer metric tracking
Projects & Initiatives
- Be the liaison between customer success and the other departments at Stratix
- Own the customer review process
- Manage customer activity calendar (customer visits, QBRs etc).
- Standardize & manage QBR process
- Manage/Coordinate external communication (1:many CSMs) – work with marketing and other internal stakeholders on messaging to customer.
- CS Enablement – provide materials and data that help CSMs work more effectively.
- Maintain the knowledge base
- Responsible for new hire onboarding program, continue the build of the LMS.
- Responsible for driving continuous training for the CX team, utilizing the LMS platform
- Host monthly lunch and learns with the Customer Success team
- Responsible for screening candidates and keeping a candidate pipeline.
- May be required to manage a small book of business
- Enterprise Mobility experience a major plus.
- Logistics experience highly desired.
- Experienced in data analysis, and SLA/metrics reporting
- 3+ years in customer success or sales operations role.
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions.
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operations
- Ability to manage projects in a fast-paced environment and flexibility to work hours needed to meet deadlines
- Takes high degree of ownership over their work
- Clear communicator with professional presence
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Systems experience: Oracle, Salesforce, ServiceNow, any LMS.
- People management experience.
- Role is based in Norcross, GA Headquarters. We will consider a remote option for the right candidate.