Associate Customer Success Manager – Aviation
Stratix Corporation is the trusted advisor for many industry-leading global enterprises, offering the most comprehensive managed services portfolio to help companies operationalize and realize the full value of their mobile investments. Our passion is partnering with businesses to operationalize their mobile investments with high-value services that drive competitive differentiation.
Stratix thrives on the success of our customers, and we are looking for energetic , growth-focused, and results-driven Associate Customer Success Manager to engage, retain, and enable Stratix’s aviation customers to fully utilize Stratix’s Services to achieve their mobility business outcomes. As an Assoc. CSM, you will support the day-to-day success of Stratix customers, Customer Success Managers (CSMs) in support of some of North America’s largest airlines. We need a smart, roll-up your sleeves, “anything to get the job done” problem solver who is looking to make an immediate impact and grow within our rapidly expanding company.
- Support CSM/Senior CSM on aviation accounts.
- Evaluate and prioritize customer issues and queries to better serve the customers and drive issue resolution.
- Use data analysis skills to measure quantifiable success metrics (KPIs) in support of the CSM/Senior CSM portfolio of customers.
- Conduct end user training in Stratix’s proprietary asset management software.
- Support CSM/Senior CSM in conducting Monthly Scorecarding and Quarterly Business Reviews with Customers.
- Build strong Customer relationships by exhibiting empathy, listening actively, presenting in an engaging manner, and communicating effectively.
- Play a key role working with the Customer Success team to create and maintain a culture of data-driven continuous improvement.
- Offer complete and timely explanations to customers throughout the incident resolution process and ensure that customers’ staff fully understand issue, its resolutions and means for prevention.
- Build solid partnerships across the organization and work collaboratively with other teammates to advocate onbehalf of customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Develop expertise in Stratix services in order to provide expert solutions to complex customer problems in a timely manner.
- BA/BS Degree required
- 2+ years of experience in a data and/or customer facing role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, expert Excel skills essential including but not limited to VLOOKUP, Pivot, Build charts/graphs and data massaging
- Analytical and logical ability to understand business workflows and how they map to Stratix services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to persuade with data
- Exceptional time management, prioritization, and multitasking skills and ability to adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, informal environment where constant change is the norm, the bar for quality is set high, and a can do attitude is a must.
- Continuous improvement mindset with internal/external customer-centric approach.
- Ability to take ownership, be accountable, and receptive to coaching but also work independently, with a willingness to offer solutions to business challenges.
- Experience with Salesforce and ERP systems preferred
- Creative, positive, and high-energy individual with hands-on mentality
- Based in Norcross, GA