Customer Success Manager – Director, People Operations
Stratix: Accelerating business agility, performance and innovation with managed services for the mobile Enterprise. Stratix Managed Mobile Services (MMS) provides the world’s largest organizations a turn-key infrastructure operations model for the mobile workforce. We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and experienced thought leader with a strong background in service delivery innovation and a history of strategic and tactical management skills to execute business critical customer logistic programs.
The Customer Success Manager drives a positive and proactive customer experience and strong relationship in order to retain and expand the Stratix support footprint within each account. The CSM clearly understands the support expectations and deliverables within each account and is responsible for ensuring people, processes and systems are executing within the expected manner. The CSM is the account point of contact for internal and external issues or escalations with an account.
- Strong customer facing services experience (consulting, PM, AM) that includes issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build trusted relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to consult with customers onsite and remotely at the executive level, and at the business operation and technical levels.
- Excellent Change Management skills, including the ability to influence, motivate and persuade.
- Ability to accomplish results working through others.
- Hands on, individual contributor and collaborative team player.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical personnel at all levels;and good listening skills to translate requirements from non-technical personnel into requirements.
- Self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented, with an eye toward high quality and on time work.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient MS Office
- At least 5+ years of experience in at least one of the following disciplines working with Enterprise size customers-CSM, Account/Relationship Management, Project Management.
- 5+ years of experience delivering and driving the adoption of best practices including stakeholder, change and user adoption management.
- Willing to travel up to 25%