Customer Success Manager
Stratix is the leading mobile technology specialist in the U.S. for enterprises, education organizations, and healthcare providers. We use our over four decades of expertise and experience to deliver a level of service and quality that exceeds expectations and makes mobile solutions easy, convenient, and cost-effective for our customers.
Stratix thrives on the success of our customers, and we are looking for strategic, growth-focused, and results-driven Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to engage, retain, and enable Stratix’s largest customers to fully utilize Stratix’s Services to achieve their mobility business outcomes
As a CSM, you will drive the tactical success of Stratix customers, taking responsibility for the complete post-sales lifecycle of your portfolio from onboarding and project execution to ongoing support services. Through your partnership, customers will derive maximum value from their investments using Stratix services, leading to project success, retention, and renewal.
The Mission of Customer Experience team is to increase sustainable proven value for both our Customers and Stratix. The Customer Experience Team consists of Customer Experience Managers (CEM), Customer Success Managers (CSM) and Customer Success Analysts (CSAs). CSM and CSA support multiple customers in the Stratix portfolio. CSMs and CSAs may support CEMs on the same Customer Account; CEMs, CSMs, and CSAs report to the Senior Director of Customer Experience
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Run Customer Success Playbook(s).
- Drive issue resolution for customers across all day 2 services.
- Track and monitor account health: concerns expressed via NPS surveys, the possibility of churn, and creation of effective corrective actions.
- Conduct formal itrac360 (Stratix proprietary asset management software) training for Customer end-users.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert fully understanding your customer’s SOW, guarantee service level metrics are adhered to and ensuring all penalties and credits are followed from a revenue assurance perspective.
- Use data analysis skills to measure quantifiable success metrics for your portfolio of customers.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with Customers.
- Identify new opportunities within Customer’s mobility ecosystem.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Address high severity requests or issue escalations with speed and efficiency .
- Connect with Customers by exhibiting empathy, listening actively, presenting in an engaging manner, and communicating effectively.
The Customer Success Manager’s minimum requirements are the following:
- 3+ years of sales business development, customer success, or account management experience.
- Experience with Salesforce or other Force.com platforms.
- Analytical and logical ability to understand business workflows and how they map to Stratix services.
- Customer-orientated approach.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, advanced Excel skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Fortune 1000 Customer facing experience preferred.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure, work independently, and take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrive in a multi-tasking environment and ability to adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- 15% travel
- Based in Norcross, GA Headquarters