Stratix Corporation is the trusted advisor for many industry-leading global enterprises, offering the most comprehensive managed services portfolio to help companies operationalize and realize the full value of their mobile investments. Our passion is partnering with businesses to operationalize their mobile investments with high-value services that drive competitive differentiation.
Stratix is looking for an enthusiastic Communications Specialist to manage our external and internal communications. This role will coordinate both internal and external messaging strategies and overall communication content creation to improve our dialogue with employees, customers, and journalists. Strong communication and copywriting skills are needed for this role and experience with social media and influencer outreach. This is your opportunity to work with a small and agile marketing team where you’ll wear many hats and make a significant contribution to the overall organization’s culture and goals. We’re a high-functioning group that works well together, and if you’re motivated by a job well done, come join us.
External Communications Responsibilities:
- Design and implement a PR communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation
- Cultivate and grow relationships with tech and local industry journalists and other key influencers
- Monitor social media communities and groups to identify commenting opportunities for Stratix
- Manage media inquiries and arrange interviews, statements, etc.
- Research and write press releases
- Use engagement tools to raise awareness with journalists
- Pitch journalists story/content ideas
- Coordinate comment/content requests with content manager
- Manage and monitor social media channels
- Manage customer communication
- Evaluate results of communication campaigns
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the Stratix’s policies, principles, and strategies, and keep up to date with relevant developments.
Internal Communications Responsibilities:
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership
- Managed internal email announcements and monthly internal newsletters
- Assist HR with employee engagement, spotlights, employee news, policy changes, etc.
- Help drive better recruitment – social media announcements, managing our relationships with recruiting sites like Glass Door and Indeed
- Help manage employee events
- Help manage intranet content
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in communications strategy development
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
- Content writing experience for all media platforms
- Experience using social media publishing and monitoring tools