Stratix Corporation is the trusted advisor for many industry-leading global enterprises, offering the most comprehensive managed services portfolio to help companies operationalize and realize the full value of their mobile investments. Our passion is partnering with businesses to operationalize their mobile investments with high-value services that drive competitive differentiation.
The Billing Account Analyst is responsible for resolving variance/disputes using critical thinking, analytical skills, and appropriate decision making to resolve accounts. Work with multiple levels of accounts related to reconciling invoicing, identifying billing errors and executing complete issue resolution before submitting the invoice(s) through various electronic formats. Must understand invoicing for inventory deployments and be able to investigate all related transactions to reconcile back to the customer’s PO or Statement of Work. Also, will facilitate collection efforts for these customers while maintaining a positive customer relationship.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Preparing complex/consolidated invoices along with expense backup to be submitted through various electronic customer portals
- Proactively identifying billing errors and executing complete issue resolution
- Reconciling invoicing to customer purchase orders or statement of work.
- Retaining clients and building strong, trusting relationships.
- Providing superior customer service and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Communicating and coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing new tools and processes.
- Developing and maintaining excellent knowledge and understanding of our business, offerings, competitors, and industry.
Required Skills and Experience
- Supply Chain Inventory Invoicing
- 5+ years of billing experience, Enterprise Level accounts a MUST
- 5+ years B2B collections experience
- Oracle R12 experience
- Independent and organized team player
- Work well in fast-paced environment with firm deadlines and multitasking
- Billing and financial concepts
- Microsoft Excel – Intermediate to Advanced (Pivots, Vlookup, etc…)