Retail – Merchandising
In today’s retail landscape, effective brick and mortar mobile device solutions are crucial to both operational efficiency and customer satisfaction. Given the disruptive reach of companies like Amazon, these solutions are key to your store associates creating both a better and more differentiated user experience for your customers via proper product placement, inventory lookups and efficient marketing installation.
Properly deploying and managing the mobile devices to enable these functions, however, poses a specific set of challenges.
- Buying, provisioning and supporting single use-case hardware can be expensive.
- Providing timely, specialized and responsive support to retail associates is difficult.
- Understanding which solutions are ideal for your business requires dedicated strategic expertise.
- Customer interactions with mobile devices and apps can provide invaluable data, but that requires the ability to analyze data in real-time and provide predictive insights to take advantage of it.
Implementing Smarter Merchandising Solutions for Leading Retailer
Apple® and Stratix offer a combination of services and industry leading solutions for managing backroom inventory and ensuring sales floor shelves are merchandised accurately and efficiently, for maximum sales.
To do this, Stratix leverages the strengths of Apple’s partnerships and their devices to provide a turnkey Mobile-as-a-Service (MaaS) offer:
- Plan, procure configure and deploy Apple iPhones® and iPads®, with custom accessories, at scale with high end-user adoption & satisfaction.
- Manage, repair and support the devices seamlessly, providing valuable usage analytics.
- Integrate sales enablement platforms to offer sales associates intuitive merchandise execution apps, like Bigtincan, on their mobile devices to ensure in-store experience quality.
- Deploy and support Scandit, an application that extends the Internet of Things (IoT) paradigm to everyday objects and enables easy store inventory counts, requests and management.
- Work with Apple Financial Services (AFS) to incorporate these various partners’ billing requests into one easy monthly payment.
With the know-how, support and combined expertise of Stratix and Apple, brick and mortar retailers can be assured their merchandising solution will support their growth, revenue and return expectations.
Download the use case to see how Stratix works with Apple to develop solutions for managing backroom inventory and ensuring sales floor shelves are merchandised accurately.
Apple, the Apple logo and the iPad® and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.